•four•

"Wow. You look... beautiful"

"Me? Hah whatever you're lying" I turned around looking in the mirror 'this isn't me' I had thought.

"What are you talking about?" He came closer grabbing my waist and layed wet kisses on my neck.

"Do I really have to wear this" I asked with a pout.

"Yes. It turns me on Y/N" He turns you around and faces me with his dazed eyes.

"You're so pretty I couldn't help it" he slightly shoves me to the wall and kisses me roughly while one hand was on my breast with the laced fabric.

"Y/N"

"Hmm?"

"Y/N"

"What?"

"Y/N!?"

"Y/N!?"

A familiar voice had kept repeating in my mind who was tha-

"I'M UP"

"Holy Jesus Y/N"

"Ah jungkook... good morning...."

"Haha good morning. Get ready let's get some breakfast"

"Breakfast? You don't even know places here Kookie"

"Google duh" he smirked, then giggled and closed my door.

What the hell was that dream about?? I couldn't tell who the guy was in my dream. He must be someone close? J-Jungkook...? N-no no way.

I got up and washed my face. I stood there looking at the mirror wondering who the hell was he.

I went to one of suitcases and picked out an oversized pull over and wide legged jeans with an oversized jean jacket.

"Readyyy~~" I came out and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch.

"Is the jacket new?"

"Hmm... how'd u know?"

"You usually don't wear leather. Lucky guess?"

"Mhmm, whatever so what's for breakfast?"

"This one cafe nearby"

"Park Cafe?"

"No its called Yoonies"

|time skip|

"Hellooo welcome to Yoonies where all dishes are made with love~~"

Hahaha I'm sorry but that was probably the most unsatisfying thing I've ever heard.

"H-hello there" I tried so hard not to laugh but he looked like he hated his job so much while forcing to greet us.

"Uh hey there..can we get a table for 2?"

"Sure, right this way" We followed behind him as he led us to a table by an old couple with a little boy.

"I'll be back with drinks" the man had left us looking exhausted as if he worked quite hard to get us a table.

"Aww honey look at those two love birds. It reminds me of us when we were teenagers" the old lady looked at us and smiled sweetly.

"U-uh n- we're not dating. We're best friends actually" Jungkook corrected the lady and tried to smile. Although, the smile seemed different.