•eleven•

"Y/N if you're mad at me you can punch me in the face or something if it makes you feel better...." he even closed his eyes just in case.

"I'm not mad"

I honestly wasn't. It's just.... I'm just... surprised? Is that the right word? Plus I was drunk anyways so what does it matter.

JIMINS POV ~

"Y/N if your mad you can punch me in the face or something if that makes you feel better...." I closed my eyes hoping for a truck in the face.

"I'm not mad" she smiled confusingly.

She's not mad? 

"Y-You're n-not?"

"Nope. I was drunk. Things happen" she took a deep breath and walked passed me.

I'm sure something is up floating in her mind... I should've just told her sooner or this night wouldn't have been soo awkward for me...

"Ah I see. That's true" I ran up to catch up with her.

The weather was quite cold. I could hear her sniffles everytime the wind blew in her face. She's honestly really cute.

But I'm not going to tell her that.

"So where are we eating at?"

|time skip|

"Thanks for the meal even though I said I would pay" the blonde male just laughed and waved goodbye as I entered the building.

I got into the elevator tired, exhausted. The shift today wasn't that hard. It was just the people there which seemed to be needy as fuck but welcome to the real world right.

I guess that's how working at a cafe is.

I finally ended up at my apartment door and saw Taehyung just standing there.

"So I didn't know I had guest" I sarcastically talked and took out my key from my backpack.

"Who's that guy? Is he your new fuck buddy?" His voice was different. Completely.

"What the hell are you talking about? First of all were not fuck buddy's" I opened the door and of course he followed in.

"Am I not good enough for you?" He complained with a slight smirk.

"Shut up tae I'm going to sleep"

"No you can't sleep yet"

"And why?" I just rolled my eyes throwing my backpack and keys on the coffee table.

"Because I want to drink" he sat on the kitchen stool and made a pouty expression.

"Then go buy some. The convenience store is a few blocks a way" I laid down on the couch nodding my head in annoyance.

I could hear him sigh in silence as I started to close my eyes and fall asleep.

The first time this kid has ever been quiet for more than 5 minutes.

I closed my eyes and started to think about what he does in life. Work? Babysit? Cleans houses? Or maybe hes a SPY!? Thinking about it now, I really don't know much about him.

We just kinda became those people.

I opened my eyes and got up turning around to where Taehyung was at.

"What?" He asked.

"Why don't I know anything about you?" I asked walking towards taking a seat next to him.

"You never really ask"

"Well you could at least tell me"

"Ok" he mumbled to himself.

Just like 10 minutes ago his voice was so pissed off now he's acting all... quiet? Too quiet.

I awkwardly smiled and laid down on the couch again. This time actually going to sleep.

"Going to sleep. Lock the door when your going out please"

____

I woke up to my phone ringing nonstop. I quickly took a glance at the other side of the room where my phone was at made my way over there. It's literally 3 am. Wow. So much for sleeping.

22 MISS CALLS FROM MOM!?!?

SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!

I didn't get why that out of nowhere she calls me. She must miss me.

"Mom? Hey what-"

Tears rolled down my face as I dropped my phone. My heart almost seemed like it stopped for a bit.

Mom: [ sweetie ]

I ran around the house trying to find my purse and keys while crying. I stopped running around when I head the door bell ring.

I opened the door and saw Jimin.

"Y/n! I bought- oh my god are you okay what happened?" His voice was soo soft.

More tears began to form. Knowing that someone you love is hurt.

I hugged jimin tightly. I'm not much of a hugger but I don't want him to see how terrible I look while crying.

____

I told jimin about the situation and he wanted to quickly take me back to Busan. I know the drive will be long but I really just want to get there as soon as possible. No stops.

The last hour driving was silent except having the radio on. I tried to make myself sleep at least so I don't get home looking like I haven't slept in years.

I rolled down the window to get some fresh air. It was winter but I felt like the cold didn't really bother me right now. It was 4:45 am. The sky was still a little dark. I could see how big the moon was.

"Hey you're going to catch cold that way" Jimin had interrupted my thinking. I didn't say anything back but rolled up the windows.

"Hey. Everything is going to be alright. Just rest. We still have 4 more hours to go unfortunately" he tried to speed up a little but surprisingly there was a bit of traffic. Like hell why is there even traffic at 4 in the morning??

I just nodded and did as I was told.

Please be ok. Wait for me to get there.

Both of you.

_______________________________________

How was this chapter?

I was going to add smut but then I was like nahh we need tears. So I ended up leaving a cliffhanger and don't worry I'm updating twice today!

Thanks soo much for voting! And 1k!? Tf! 💖💖

If you want check out my jungkook ff 'Dirty Candy' I have no idea why it's called that either tbh...