•fourteen•

- edited -

I opened my eyes slightly and stared off into the whatever light peeking through the curtains, not wanting to actually escape off from my bed and just sleep for the rest of the day.

"Ugh shit. I really need to stop drinking" I got up from the bed not remembering a single thing that happened last night. All I remember was going to the bar with Taehyung and that was it.

I don't even remember coming home.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water, letting it slowly hit my bare skin as I sit in the tub waiting until it reaches just below my nose. My wandering thoughts of how or even when I suddenly had gone home and in my own bed.

My hair was down as I move myself deeper into the water, my knees pushed against my chest, closing my eyes and trying to think.

"Nothing" I say underwater.

I tilt my head back

'She said do what you wish, it's yours, it's yours...'  (I honestly didn't know how fucking dirty this song was until like the 20th time listening 😂 sadly also the song is called Put My Hands On You- DEAN)

Ugh Dean is so boyfriend material. I need a Dean in my life. ( a/n: hi so when is dean ever dropping a song?? I swear we weren't laughing at you falling downstairs please come back :/ )

_____

I finally got out from the bathroom, put on my robe. Still drying my hair with another towel, I walked in the kitchen to find something to cook and no luck. Fridge basically empty but what was still available in my kitchen, spicy ramen.

Before I could boil me some water for the ramen, the door bell had rung.

"Oh hey" knowing who that person was, I just kinda rolled my eyes and went back to what I was doing.

"Ok ouch. I even took you out last night and you give me those eyes huh" Taehyung just closes the door behind him and sits on the stool by the kitchen counter.

"Well I mean you literally have your own apartment yet you come here everyday like you live here, therefore, who really pays rent Taehyung?" I smiled at him and turned around to my breakfast.

"I guess I do now huh" he smirks while coming around the corner to me.

"Okayy then I'll gladly hand you over the bill" 

"Maybe you want a roommate?" he says, his back against the counter, watching me put in the seasoning packet and noodles into the boiling pot.

"Ah, don't forget about next week so please be packed by then okay?" he returns himself to his seat.

Next week?

Oh... it's next week? I thought he was just kidding but he's being legit about it. Is this a new side of him? pft, no.

"Next week?"

"Yes ma'am,  or were you too drunk to remember?"

"No I do. I thought I was dreaming though... anyways what're we going to do there?" I grabbed my ramen and water and sat across from him.

"Well explore, I want to take you everywhere, and then I'll introduce you to my good friend Jin. The guy I was talking about" he took my water and waterfalled it.

"That sounds fun Tae" I gave him a warm smile before I took a bite from my ramen.

|time skip| - Morning of.