•nine•

Babe's looking fine asf 😍^

_______________________________________

"Ughhh why does my head hurt soo baaad"

I got up scratching my head.

"Good god why is it soo hot in here" I walked over to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. Took a sip and...

"W-WAIT HOW DID I GET HOME! WHY DON'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING?? DID I GET DRUNK??"

I rushed over to where my phone was and called Jimin.

"JIMIN!"

jimin: [oh hey what's up-]

"COME OVER RIGHT NOW"

Jimin:[what? Why- wait are you feeling ok...]

"Just hurry up please I need answers"

|time skip|

"So you're saying I got drunk last night?"

"Yup"

"And how did I get drunk again?"

"We played skeeball and bet whoever lost buys a drink and I unfortunately lost so I had to buy you a drink and you wanted vodka so I bought you vodka but you had a little too much for one night..."

Did I become crazy?? How did I not know vodka was going to make me turn into... that...

"Was that all I need to know?"

I kinda feel like I did something stupid... I just don't know what I did. You see this is why I stopped drinking.

"Yo-uh- nope nothing else you need to know...." he stopped making eye contact with me and turned around slightly blushing.

No. Why won't he tell me? Did we by any chance... NO NO NO

"Jimin! Did we have... se-"

"OH NO NO NO WE DIDN'T I PROMISE WE DIDN'T DO THAT. I WOULD NEVER LET A DRUNK HAVE SEX WITH ME...."

"Ok ok geez no need to yell"

There was that awkward silence as if you could hear crickets chirping or a penny drop.

"Oh! Also Y/N your shift starts Monday at 8 am and I also have to get back to work so see ya" and like that he walked out.

He was definitely acting weird.

"ww I need tea my head still hurts" I went to the kitchen cabinets and grab a pack of green tea and a mug my mom got me.

I feel like calling everyone today. I have no idea why.

▪▪▪

"Yes yes I understand. Ok ok grandma"

Grandma:[make sure to buy lots and mail them to me ok?]

"Mhmm"

-

"I get it! He just doesn't like giving you gift...?"

Kiara: [maybe that could be it! Honestly he doesn't need to worry about it right?]

"Of course he doesn't need to worry"

-

Lisa: [don't worry I'll come visit]

"Yeah I doubt that. Like when you said you were going to come and eat dinner with us but then you bailed because you were scared that my parents wouldn't like you"