•twenty-three•

Was that I wanted?

No.

He's brought so much pain to me, I don't even know anymore.

"T-Tae-"

"I..."

I didn't want him to let go. Neither did I want to let go.

Why did it have to be this way?

As I closed my eyes for a split second I heard the door open.

I tried to move to see who was at the door but I didn't think Taehyung heard the door.

"I want to stay like this for a bit" Taehyung rests his chin on my shoulder but I felt like someone had came in.

"Y/N?"

I quickly turned around away from Taehyung to hear the familiar voice.

"J-Jimin...?"

I didn't know what to exactly say, he just showed up out of nowhere.

"Y/N is this the guy that made you cry?" Jimin comes closer while pointing to Taehyung who's confused.

I slightly nodded not knowing what he'll do.

"That's good to know"

And before I could blink, Jimin had walked towards Taehyung and punched him on his right cheek making Taehyung take a step back.

"W-what the fuck?" Taehyung says and touches his cheek.

"That's for leaving her alone when you guys went to France" Jimin walks over to Taehyung again and punches him on the other cheek but this time harder.

"That's for making her cry" Taehyung falls onto the ground and Jimin goes on top of him and starts punching  him left to right.

"This is for hurting the person I love the most who doesn't even love me but a person who makes her cry"

I quickly ran over to the both and tried to stop them, tried to Jimin.

I could see a cut forming next to his lip.

"Oh my god PARK JIMIN STOP IT NOW!" I yelled out at Jimin and Jimin gets off from Taehyung leaving him almost breathless.

"I'm sorry Y/N I'm going to leave now" Jimin smirks and then walks away disappointed but tired looking. 

I didn't want him to leave yet. I wanted to ask him why he did that. But I had no other choice but to stay and help Taehyung.

I kneeled down next to Taehyung as Jimin leaves slamming the door, which made me jump a bit.

I wiped the cuts on his face with alcohol.

"Ow fuck"

"I'm sorry. Just hold still for a se-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he grabs my wrist from touching his face.

He gets up slowly and looks me deep into my eyes.

He leans closer to me and presses his soft lips onto mine.

My eyes had gone wide but at this point, what else could I do to a guy who just got beaten up?

He slowly lays me down onto the floor without breaking the kiss still holding my wrist.

I could taste the slight blood from the edge of his mouth but I ignored it.

His tongue begins to make his way into mine.

I had dropped the wetted towel down without noticing and brought my hands up to wrap my arms around his neck.

Taehyung pulls away and makes its way down to my neck leaving behind wet specs.

He stops and lifts up my shirt to take it off.

He then throws it beside me and kisses my stomach and down to my jeans he stops.

Do I want this?

My breath becomes a lot heavier from the way he kisses my body and because I didn't know what to do.

He unzips my jeans and pulls it down half away until I had stopped him.

"I-Im so sorry Taehyung" I covered my eyes away from meeting his.

I had thought he just continue but he didn't. He simply stopped and pulled your jeans up.

"No Y/N I'm sorry" He grabs my arms to help me get up

He grabs my shirt and hands it to me.

I was surprised but felt a lot secure. A lot more comfortable.

He smiles and then walks away.

No stay with me tonight.

"Tae. Stay over"

He turns around and says "I literally live next door"

"Stay with me. For tonight" I still had my shirt in my hands and patiently waited for an answer.

He walks away from the door and saw him head to the bathroom.

I went into my room and put on my night shorts and an oversized tee.

Tae comes out while he wipes his face with an extra towel.

"Do you have an extra pillow and blanket?" He asks while patting his face down.

"Yes. But I... you to sleep with me"

I could tell he was a little taken aback especially him getting punched and me stopping him from what I wanted him to do.

He gently smiles and makes his way towards the bed, sleeping on the other side of me.

I climb onto the bed and face him with his eyes meeting mine.

The first time he's ever looked at me this way.

I could feel my heart beat out of my chest from just looking at me.

He pulls me closer to him to where I'm next to his chest.

I didn't want to move. I felt comfortable, safe in his arms.

I start to close my eyes as I'm buried in his broad chest.

I could feel my body just rest and I knew I would fall asleep, especially from earlier tonight.

Almost forgot we had that little date.

As my mind start drifting off, Taehyung lays his chin on my head.

"I love you, I really do and I'm sorry"

The last thing I heard him say before I had fallen alseep.

☆☆☆

Hey guys!! How are you all??

Hopefully voting for bts for the bbmas😂 and reading this lol

Sorry this chapter was a little eh but I wanted to post something before heading off to sleep.