•twenty-eight•

It was still dark outside. Or was that just because my eyes were closed. No- it really was still dark outside, meaning that I didn't even sleep. Meaning that this whole time laying in this cold bed, I've been up this whole time.

I didn't want to do it- no of course not but it was for the better. We need each others space, we need to know what the hell our feelings are telling us. I know, but he doesn't it.

I turned to my side, looking out into the window. I could still see the building lights and the cars driving by to either get home or go to work.

Speaking of work, I work tomorrow and if I don't show up to work tomorrow, Mina will definitely be calling me. Maybe I should just quit working there. I don't even know why I decided to work there anyways, I mean good money yes, but isn't the cafe good enough?

Then I realized that he also worked there. That he will also be showing up tomorrow or actually, who knows. I don't know him at all. I want to know him.

His background, his family, if he has siblings, what his hobbies are, what type of music he listens to. I just want to get to know but it's so hard to even understand him now.

I somehow could feel the warmth coming from next door, knowing that he too could not sleep. That he too is looking at the window along with me. Probably thinking the things I'm thinking or even more. Are we that different?

I could finally feel my eyes close on me, struggling to actually stay awake.
Hoping tomorrow will be a better day

____

"Ah Y/N Mr. Lee would like you to meet with one of his new clients for him while he's in a meeting" Mina passes me a clipboard with a paper attached to it.

"When will that be?" I asked looking through the paper.

"Right now"

"Right now!?" I said. My eyes had gone wide at the moment.

Well shit.

"Go now. He's waiting in your office" Mina smiles at me before leaving.

My office??

I started to run out. Maybe this is my chance to actually start liking this job a little more. Maybe I can stay here.

I stopped running- or at least I thought I was running until I met a familiar face watching me, confused. He was staring at me while talking to one of the other guys. He stops talking, biting his lip. The guy turns around, eyes running back and forth at me and Taehyung.

Oh! New guy. My office!

I turned away from the two and sprinted back to my office. I opened the door and saw the male quickly stand up.

He looked so familiar.

"Sorry I didn't know you were waiting for me..." I awkwardly smiled and sat down, fixing and stacking up papers to move aside.

"No its fine. I was only here for a couple of minutes" He smiles showing his dimples.

Oh god his dimples are so cute.

"Ok can I get your name and what kind of products you want us to be representing"

"I'm Kim Namjoon and I wanted to discuss about working here actually. Not selling any of my things. I did ask Mr. Lee but he hasn't giving me any consent about it yet until today but he's in a meeting" He smiles again. Why does his name sound so familiar? Like I've heard it before and seen that face before?

"Say, you look like someone I encountered one time" His eyebrows furrowed and he sets his elbow on my desk.

"I thought the same thing-"