•twenty-nine•

It was currently Wednesday, three days had past without glancing at each other, speaking, even if we did live next door.

I haven't heard anything from Jungkook lately which is weird nor have I heard from Jimin. Maybe a few simple 'hey' and 'good morning' was all I got from him but everything seemed so quiet.

"Miss, someone is here to see you. Who goes by Minjun?"

Minjun? I know nobody with that name.

"Oh ok... bring him in- oh! Does Mr. Lee know he's here?" I asked.

"Mr. Lee hasn't come into work yet. He had some meetings to attend before he could come but Mina already told him" She slightly smiles and closes the door behind her.

Minjun huh. Never heard of that name and why does he want to see me?

Suddenly the door had opened revealing a guy in his mid twenties. His hair was gelled up, his suit was quite messy though. He had no name tag but a briefcase held beside him tightly.

"Hello. Take a seat" I straightened myself up and set my elbows on the desk leaning forward.

"Hello. I'm Minjun" He sits down but his eyes were glued to mine, never leaving it as he sits down.

"So why exactly are you here sir?"

"I want to launch a product of mine, in which I think you'll be satisfied with it" He sets the briefcase on the desk and waits for my response.

I was hesitant. People who come in asking for a launch or sponsorship, they usually go to Mr. Lee yet Mina could've took him instead.

"Ah I see. May I take a look at it and give me a description" He opens the briefcase and there lies two cellphones that look like IPhone and Samsung.

Is this guy serious? Is he really showing up here thinking we wouldn't know what type of phone they are?

This guy has officially lost his mind.

"I call it MJ50. It has great app features-"

"I'm sorry Minjun but you can't just take someone else's brand, technology, or anything and call it yours. You could clearly see the Apple on the back of that smartphone and the Samsung lettering on the top. Sorry we cant-"

"But these are mine! How dare you accuse me of taking someone else's name!" Minjun gets up storming out of the door but he forgets the briefcase.

This guy really thought he could get away with it. He truly did lose his mind. I've never seen such a guy like him.

I quickly get up taking the briefcase with me and walking after him.

"Sir your briefcase!" I yell out before he steps in the elevator. His walks back to me grabbing at the briefcase but then he takes his hand out slapping my right cheek. His body movement full of rage.

"You fucking bitch!" He shouts, calling everyone's attention to the loud smack and the yelling.

My fingers curled up in a fist, ready to punch his ass not only was my face red and stinging because of a guy that slapped me but the redness becoming from embarrassment as everyone's eyes were set on me, whispering to another coworker.