•twenty-one•

a/n: bet you all thought I was dead right? Nahh I wasn't lmao so don't worry. I REALLY PROMISE I WILL START UPDATING MORE OFTEN I FEEL LIKE A TERRIBLE PERSON. I apologize for those who's waited years for the next chapter.

Here I am with chapter 21. Don't hate me lmao.

Also how are you all doing these days? 😊

☆☆☆☆

"Why are you always on my mind?"

"Tae how the fuck should I know and why do I care" He pushes my back onto the wall and grabs onto both my arms.

"You said it yourself Y/N" He squeeze your arms even tighter almost making it hurt. "You liked me"

"Let me go and get out now" I couldn't help but become angrier at the fact that he won't ever leave me alone.

Yet, it felt good to feel his touch.

"Y/N I can't stop fucking thinking about you. Mind just goes blank when I'm with you"

"That's funny Tae because you have another women of your apartment right now"

He smirks at me and then kisses down on my neck.

Fuck. I don't want to give in.

I'm not losing.

I tried to move but his grip on me was strong.

"You've lost your fucking mind right? I'm not going to tell you again Kim Taehyung"

"Oh man she's calling me by my full name. I like that" His kisses moves up to my arms leaving wet kisses behind.

Shit.

"Kim fucking Taehyung. I'm so done with your shit!" This time I used my strength.

Why does he have to act so damn cocky?

He eventually let go and looked at me with his dark brown eyes.

"So you haven't realized it either yet right? That's what I thought" He walks out the door and slams it.

I watched him leave and immediately fell to my knees.

Why does he have to be a fucking jerk?

I couldn't move an inch. I was shaking and unable to say anything.

Not because he was strong but because I almost gave in.

Gave into his touch.

My breath became heavier than it was earlier.

I could hear my phone ring from the other side of the room. I wanted to answer it. I wanted to see who it was but I couldn't get up.

Tears begin to fall down my face.

Upset and tired of acting this way.

Is it really that hard to believe I love a guys like him?

Is it really hard to tell him how I feel? I've tried that. It seems like everytime I try, it goes wrong.

I finally had the strength to get up and check my phone.

It was from Jimin.

Don't get me wrong, I want Jimin here to comfort me but I need tonight alone.

____

Oh c'mon I'm running late!!

I put on my favorite work dress and my favorite heels and sprinted out the door.

"Fuck this is the third time this week"

I waited for the elevator to open but there seems to be soo much people in there, I decided to run downstairs instead.

What a brilliant idea Y/N.

Every few steps I took running down, the words Taehyung had said to me last night kept replaying in my head.

"God fuck him. He should go fuck himself" I realized that someone was behind me the whole time, guess they couldn't wait for the elevator either.

"Ah sorry sir" I apologized and let the old man pass me.

As I got to the bottom and as I tired and breathless I was, I saw him.

With her.

They looked happy.

Must be nice huh.

I turned on my phone and saw that staring wouldn't help me get there any faster so I headed to my car.

____

"I'm very sorry sir I was late again..." I bowed and waited for a go.

"No its ok Y/N I understand. Things come up and especially now that it's spring a lot of things go on"

I mean he wasn't exactly wrong about that. More ever for the past 3 days I cried my eyes out.

Well not necessarily cried my eyes out. I had company along with me.

"Oh thank you for understanding Mr. Lee"

"Say, let's go on a date"

I paused for second and had to rethink about what he just said.

A date??

"Wait hold on what?" I say and waited for a repsonse.

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight Miss Y/N"

☆☆☆☆

A lil reminder on not forgetting to vote for BTS!! 🌸