•ten•

"Ah good morning Jimin"

"Morning Y/N"

"Okay so where do I start?" I moved to where Jimin was and looked around the kitchen.

"Mm you can start unpacking boxes first while I wash the vegetables" he didn't dare turn around to look at me once since I've been here.

Something going on with him? Is he perhaps, sick?

"Okay" I started walking over to where the boxes were and unpacked.

"Shit!"

"Y/N are you ok?"

Next thing you know my finger starts bleeding. Congrats to my finger. Congrats to that sharp ass knife.

"Yeah I'm fin-"

"I'll get you a bandaid" he rushed to the office and came out with a first aid kit in his hands.

"Here let me put it on"

"There you go"

"Thanks Jimin" I got up holding the box in my hands.

"Woah woah you can just go set the tables, you know napkins and stuff" there he goes again ignoring all eye contacts.

"Really dude? It's just a small cut" I rolled my eyes at him and opened the box.

"No really just go do that while I'll be in the kitchen-"

"Jimin are you ok?"

"HUH"

He finally looked at me.

"All I asked was were you ok or not. No need to scream" I laughed a bit in my head. He's kinda cute like that.

"OH... Uhm nothings wrong" and he turned away again. I swear this boy has been acting weird these days.

"Alright... well I'll be setting the tables then..." I walked out the kitchen grabbing the white plates.

He was normal...

|time skip|

"Ma'am can you get me some more coffee please?"

"Ah yes sure" I rushed over to the coffee machine and poured in more for the old man.

"Here you go sir. Enjoy"

God this place was no joke. It's like hella crowded literally every minute.

No wonder it's on the top cafes on yelp. (it really isn't lmao so don't go trying to find "Park Cafe" on yelp... or doordash unless it is. Don't go looking for a park jimin there lmao)

"Hey Jimin can you get the guy that's waiting? I have to get some more fruit in the kitchen" I went into the kitchen not waiting for his response.

"Uh yeah sure..."

"Thanks" I shouted from the back and washed some strawberries for the little girl.

Just 5 more minutes until my shift is done and then the late nighters should take over.

"Here you go" I gave the little girl her bowl of cut strawberries and her face was priceless.

"MOMMY LOOK AT THESE STRAWBERRIES THEY'RE SO CUTE AND LITTLE"

"Yes sweetie it is-"

"Mommy she's pretty. Will I be pretty like that?"

And I'm just here listening to everything.

"Ah Young of course you will. You're pretty now and will always be"

The little girls face just beamed with smiles. Honestly she's adorable. I want my child to be like that. Not that talkative tho...

"Y/N your shift is over!" Donny yelled from the cash register.

"Okk thanks!" I waved to both the little girl and mom and headed out.

"Jimin are you off too?"

"Yeah"

"Cool you wanna grab some ramen?"

"Nahh"

"Why not?" I looked up at Jimin and pouted a little.

"F-fine we can go... I'm just not going to eat much"

I just smiled and nodded as we both walked out.

"Y/N somethings been bothering me lately"

Startled a bit at that I just nodded waiting for him to tell me.

"Well uh... when we went out to the arcade and then got drinks... you got pretty waisted and you"

"And I what?" What did I do??

"You uhm..."

I could tell from his eyes he was uncomfortable yet for what reason?

"Spill it Jimin"

His face turns bright pink.

"You uhh.... kissed me"

I WHAT?

"Wait I did what?"

"You kissed me... I didn't want to tell you, well actually I did want to tell you but...."

I stopped walking and froze.

I KISSED JIMIN???

_______________________________________

Helloo hellooo ~ thanks soo much for reading this terrible ff. I tried making it as interesting as possible lol. Also thank u for voting💜

Short chapter but finallyyyy. Did you see it coming? 😂😂 chimchim being all shy 👼

Anyways if you haven't already check out my ff 'Dirty Candy' just recently published it.