•twenty-two•

a/n: aye hoes I'm back again~ 2 updates in one day? 😏😏

Is Taeyong bae or what? ^🌚 *I think yes*

Ok enjoyyy this chapter 👅

☆☆☆☆

Maybe this is a sign.

A sign to forget about a guy like him.

And plus I would feel bad if I didn't go. He is my boss after all.

Oh shit. What if I get fired if I had said no or blew him off.

All the anxiety decided to kicking in and stress was coming through.

Like what the hell am I suppose to wear now? I have to dress to impress you know.

I look through my closet and decided to not go as fancy or anything just a little dressy.

I hear my phone ring and I went over to check it to a text from Mr. Lee.

Mini golfing?

Mr. Lee wants to mini golf??

I busted out laughing at the fact that he wants to go mini golfing. A high end, expensive suit, formal talking guy wants go mini golfing? This gotta be good.

I guess the plan for going out to dinner was ruined.

So I took not fancy in mind and put on my black ripped skinny jeans and pastel pink off the shoulder shirt, tucked in my jeans.

I headed to the door and put on my Adida superstars that I haven't worn since last year, in which was clean enough.

I walked out the door and of course a certain someone had to make my mood turn upside down.

"Y/N"

All I did was look at him, but then there was someone behind him and I definitely knew who it was.

"Ah hey. I'm going to leave now" I tried to sound as happy as I could've been without him seeing through me.

But no.

He saw it through me.

Straight through my fake smile.

He grabs onto my wrist and turns me around where I'm facing him now.

Why did it have to be him?

Why was it the boy living next door to me?

My heart started to beat faster as if it was going come out of my chest.

"S-Sorry I have a date to attend" I roughly yanked my wrist out of his hands and bowed to Soo Mi.

She looked at me confusingly but then held onto Taehyungs arm.

Ouch. That hurt.

But yet here I am going on a mini golfing date with my boss?

I don't consider it as a date. Just a get together.

I went into the elevator and got another text from Mr. Lee saying that he's already downstairs waiting on me.

Honestly I do want to know more about him.