•three•

Tae is literally such a hot bias wrecker omfg. I just cant. I love jungkook to death so tae needs to stay in his lane 😭😭💕💕

_______________________________________

"Let's get to know each other more"

"Huh...?"

What.. was he thinking? His mischievous smile gives it away but what do I do or say when I heard him having sex last night...

"You know, the usual" he slid his hands down to my waist making every inch of my body tingle.

I turned around stopping from what I was doing and looked at him. Face to face, almost touching.

Was this his intention... of getting to know me?

"S-stop. Listen, you seem like a great guy but I barely know you, you live next door"

I could tell in his eyes that he didn't care.

"That's wh-"

' LIPSTICK CHATEAU WAINBIT COLOR~ LA LA LA'

He froze. Couldn't finish his sentence. He let go of my waist and smirked.

"AHH JUNGKOOKIE"

I totally forgot. Today's Friday. Jungkook was coming. Thank the Lord from stopping this awkward moment.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and answered.

"JUNGKOOK"

"YOU'RE DOWNSTAIRS? GREAT I'LL BE THERE"

For a second I thought I could escape but he pulled my back.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Ah.. my best friend is here.."

I tried to move but his grip on me was tight. After I struggled a bit he finally let go and left.

That was weird...

"Ah Jungkookie-ah!"

"Y/N!"

We both ran up to each other like we haven't seen each other in years but in reality.. it's only been 2 days..

"Here, your mom told me to give you some stuff"

I just love my mom. She gave me a blankets and of course, ramen.

"Have you done anything to the house yet?"

"No. Not really. I went shopping for the house today though"

"That's cool. I could help you set some things up"

"Really? You see. This is why having you as my best friend is great" he smiled at me. It felt so good to see his smile. I wonder what I'd do without him.

"Have you met any new friends yet in Seoul so far?"

"Mm...not quite."

"Really? None? But you're so pretty who wouldn't want to be your friend?" We both laughed.

|time skip|

The whole time we just kept up on the last few days. Him practicing at the studio. Looking for a job, helping my parents. He's always busy doing something.

Before you knew, it was already late. Late enough that we could stay up until sunrise.

I felt my eyes give up on me as I tried to stay awake with jungkook but I was so tired. Especially after this morning.

Kim Taehyung is his name huh.

JUNGKOOKS POV

She fell asleep. She looked exhausted. I wonder what she did today.

I've missed her so much and it's been like 2 days. Not seeing her smile, her laugh, the way she dresses, the way she makes my heart flutter since we were young.

I didn't know how to tell her.

I like her.

A lot.

I just don't want to ruin our precious friendship.

I watched her sleep a little. She's so warm. I parted her hair from her face as she laid gently on the pillow.

I'm going to do it.

_______________________________________

Hello helloo~ this was a really short chapter sorry about that. I just wanted a little jungkook in here but next chapter is going to get a little k.i.n.k.y 👀👀

Lol this is a Kim Taehyung ff. Don't hate me for adding a little kookie in here 😂😂

Also.. jealous Tae? Or..?

>Look forward to the next chapter 😋😋