•twenty-six•

"Mom there's so much stuff. You really didn't have to bring so much" I quickly dried my hair with my towel and sat on the couch with all the new stuff.

"Oh please Y/N I don't believe the words you just said. Food is food, food is good. I picked out the best" Mom smiles and picks out some snacks to put in the pile of goodies.

I turned to see what the two lovebirds are doing and they are just glaring at each other. I busted out laughing looking at Jungkook and Taehyung who is sitting next to each other. Love is in the air.

"Why are you suddenly laughing?" Jungkooks glaring disappears into a confused expression while Taehyung stays glaring.

"Oh nothing. You two should get a room while you're staring at each other" I shot them a quick wink, still laughing.

"What the fuck?" Tae makes a cringey face and gets up from the chair to stand against the counter.

"Oh! You never introduced me to this boy"

Oh please mom.

"O-Oh yeah that's Taehyung... Kim Taehyung"

I'm just going to pretend that nothing happened between us last night. It's probably for the best.

"I'm sorry for not properly introducing myself" Taehyung smiles and then bows.

"That's ok Taehyung. Are you a good friend of Y/N's since she's been here? What about that boy hmm was it Jimin?"

"Um-"

"He's a neighbor next door! And uh Jimin... he's a great friend to me" an awkward crooked smiled appeared on my face as I tried my best to cover some things up. Plus, I don't even know what me and Taehyung are.

Like I said, I will pretend that nothing ever happened last night.

"That's great to know! I actually just wanted to visit for a few hours because Dad will leave for a business trip and no one will watch Hwan then"

"What? but you literally just got here. Just stay the night mom" I got up and pointed to my room. "You can sleep with me" I made a puppy face like but she didn't come through...

"Y/N I would but trust me Hwan can't watch himself. I basically just filled the suitcase up with your favorite snacks. Jungkook will be staying though" She walks towards the suitcase and rolls it over to you.

"Omo- how can I ever have a mom like you?" Tears slightly form at the corner of my eyes. She is such a blessing, coming to Seoul to bring me snacks and then just leaving.

"Ha you can never find a better mom than me. If you do, she's got nothing on me" a cocky smirk appeared and she whips her hair back in a sassy way.

Ok is she my mom now? Are you sure she isn't a teenager?

"Uh yeah ok mom" A last hug before she would leave back to Busan. I'm such an idiot for not at least trying to make her stay.

"Love ya mom. Tell Hwan I said hey!"

With a wave goodbye, she makes way her out the door but then stops when she saw Taehyung.

She turns to me with a smile and then back to Taehyung.

"Take good care of her, Mr. Kim"

"Uh- Yeah..."

And there she went. Gone already. I really have to visit my hometown again.

"How long are staying here anyways?" I asked Jungkook ignoring the fact that Taehyung is just comfortably sitting in my kitchen.

"I booked a hotel nearby and I'm staying for a week. Treat me well, best friend" He says holding up his thumb.