•fifteen•

You really think imma just leave you hanging like that again? Just be ready🙈
_______________________________________
We got to our hotel room and let me just tell you. It's like a fucking Palance but in one room. I'm amazed.

Can I just live down here?

The people were super nice. A lot of them knew we did not know any French. As if I couldn't make it any more obvious...

The plan for the night was to go out to eat with Jin and his fiance and then they'll show us around Marseille.

Pretty excited

"Hey Y/N you ready to go?" Tae comes out of the bathroom wearing a white tee shirt and a black jacket with black skinny jeans and somewhat dressy shoes.

"Mm just let me finish putting on mascara"

"Ok!" I got up and took one glance at the room and my mouth makes an O face because of how pretty it was.

"You look nice tonight. Your make up is on point too"  Tae smirks and then goes to the living room.

"Your really taking this game seriously huh?"

"Yes. I was told if I lost I would have to pay the cost"

I looked at my outfit in the mirror almost second thinking.

Royal blue off shoulder shirt with black skinny jeans and gray booties? Too much for the first night? Oh well.

Tae grabs his phone before leaving and I grab my gray shoulder bag to match my boots and headed out.

"So what do you think of Jin?" He looked at me while almost running into an old lady.

"Mm. He seems nice. Can't wait to see what his fiance looks like"

I stepped outside and a car was already waiting for us.

"Gotta be ready you know" Tae says and opens the door for me.

"Sure"

______

We arrived at the restaurant and were currently trying to find where Jin was.

"Oh! Jin!" Tae shouts from across the room and literally everyone looks at us both.

How embarrassing.

"Can you be a little more louder? Yeah k thanks" I sarcastically said and followed behind him.

"Oh your here! Sit down"

Tae and I sat down on the booths next to each other while Jin and his fiance sat on the chairs across from us.

I gotta say his fiance is really pretty. She's just not as pretty as me.

"Hello I'm Y/N" I say as I shake the fiances hand.

"Hello I'm Kyri. Nice to meet you" she smiles and and sits down.

Theres a little silence between us while Jin and Tae were having their long distance conversations from being a part from eachother.

The restaurant looked very expensive. But the feel of it all was just relaxing. Like the music, the people.

"So how do you like France so far?" She interrupts me still looking around.

"It's really pretty here. I love it actually" I take a sip of my wine and damn. The shit was strong. I really hope I don't get that drunk tonight...

"That's great! Maybe tomorrow I can take you shopping and stuff. Is that cool?"

"Sure! What time?" I asked her as I took another sip.