•nineteen•

"Is that how you do it?" I placed the papers into the machine and watched it come out.

"Mm it'll take some time" Mr. Lee grabs the papers and then staples it.

"I'm going to sound so rude but what is your real name?"

Why did I just ask that....

What if I get fired?? Y/N your so dumb.

"My name? It's Lee Taeyong"  he smiles showing his teeth. He blushes a bit, stacking the papers up in a pile.

"Real-"

"Mr. Lee there's a guest in your office" he smiles gently at me and walks out leaving me in total silence but the printing machine sounds.

He's looks really young and he's cute. I had thought.

I let out a deep sigh before the door had opened.

"Miss Y/N-"

"OH GOD YOU SCARED ME" I straighten up a bit and took a deep breath.

"S-Sorry... yes?"

TAEHYUNGS POV ~

"Stop touching shit oh my god" I took the folder out from her hand and placed it on the desk.

"Calm down Mr. Kim"

"Yeah please don't do call me that" I began to start working again until my shift was over.

Only 15 minutes left.

I turned over to see what Soo-Mi was doing but she was just on her phone smiling.

It's good to see her smile.

I caught myself smiling also and just went back to checking off from the list.

I wonder how she's been doing. Is she eating ok? Sleeping ok? Does she have someone?

I started to over think and stopped doing what I was doing.

Before you knew it 15 minutes had past. Pasted by too fast.

I grabbed my things and went out the door waiting impatiently for Soo-Mi to hurry up and walk faster.

___

We had gotten to the tall building so quietly. I was kinda relieved that she didn't talk much.

We waited in the elevator for a good minute or so until it was my apartment floor.

I opened my door and before I could even do that, Soo-Mi pushes me through the door.

"Taehyung" she says and takes my hand making me follow her.

"What?" She takes me into my room and starts unbuttoning her blouse.

"Wait hold on what the hell are you doing??" I slowly started too make my way out the door.

"It's been 2 whole years Tae since we've met each other again and I've been staying here for a week. At least give me some sympathy"

What sympathy?

I didn't know what to exactly do. I missed her yes. Do I still love her? I don't know. Will I let myself do this? No.

YOUR POV~

"How was your first day?" He says and snorts.

"Jimin stop laughing at me! And it was good thanks for asking" I said and smiled.

"Your welcome and I'm sorry it's like asking a little kid how school was"

"Mm you right"

We both walked out of the elevator going to my apartment for dinner.