•twelve•

We had finally arrived at the hospital after a 5 hour drive. I quickly rushed in and asked the nurses where the room was.

"Excuse me but do you know what room this patient is? Well both of them"

"Names?"

"Jeon Jungkook and ____ Hwan" the nurse was too slow that I began to become impatient. With everything.

I heard Jimin come behind me breathless from parking.

"Has she found them yet?"

"I don't know HAS SHE!" the nurse looked at me in a disgusted way. Well sorry that I'm being a bitch but my best friend and little brother just got in a damn accident so WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!

"Uh... can you just hurry please it's urgent" Jimin told the nurse and that dumbass nurse had guts to flirt with him?? What the fuck!?

"OH MY GOD SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE HELP ME!" I yelled and a doctor came out and asked me questions about the patients.

"Ok ma'am Jungkook is in room 445 and Hwan is in room 447-"

I ran to find the rooms without letting him finish.

"Y/N over here!" Jimin yelled across the hall and I quickly ran over there.

I opened the door and saw Hwan. I walked in and just fell to my knees.

"Y/N!" My mom shouted as she woke up.

"Y/N you're here" my dad gets up and hugs me while crying. I couldn't help but have tears start to form.

"H-how is Hwan?" I asked still crying on both my parents shoulders.

"He's still unconscious"

"What happened anyways?"

"Jungkook wanted to take Hwan to an amusement park and a truck didn't see them" my mom begins to sob again.

I went over to Hwan and saw bruises on his poor face.

"Oh- who's this handsome man" my mom wiped her tears and smiled a bit at me.

"Is he your-"

"N-no ma'am. J-just a friend.. I'm Park Jimin" he quickly bowed and shook my dad's hand.

It was kinda weird seeing my dad shake another guys hand besides Jungkooks but that's more towards my side.

I went back to touching Hwans hair and parting it from his face. I laid down beside him, wondering, why.

"We'll leave you alone" my dad says and my mom walks out.

Jimin comes over and pats my back.

____

After an hour staying with Hwan and my parents I decided to check up on Jungkook.

"Jimin you want to come with me?" I asked Jimin while he talks to my parents. Almost seems like they think Jimin is my boyfriend.

"Yeah sure. Excuse me" Jimin smiles and follows me.

"Your parents are nice" he says breaking this little silence.

"I suppose" I opened the door to Jungkooks room and heard nurses talking.

I walk in for a clearer view of Jungkook.

"Y/N?"

"Hoseok..."

"We meet again huh"

Yeah we meet again. Together as friends. Not exes.