•seventeen•

KIM TAEHYUNG POV ~

"Is she ok?" I ran into the room as Hoseok got up from his seat.

"She's fine. She just needs some sleep" He says and sits back down.

"Why did you call me when you knew I was in France?" I said a little annoyed.

"Why did you fly back here from France so fast?" He said smirking.

"I-I dont know" I took a seat next to Hoseok and thought of how I was going to speak to Y/N now.

She wanted to go to France so bad and I blew it.

|a week later|

"JIMIN THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT!~" I took the pan and added oil to it.

"Thats how you do it, or preferably I use butter"

He stares at me with his dark brown eyes.

"Dont do that you'll mess me up" he giggled at my response and walks to the table.

"Ok! There we go" I set the toasted bread on his plate with an egg.

"Its so simple yet it smells ridiculously good" he says and takes a bite.

"Get you a girl who can do both" I said it so cocky and I cringed so hard in my head after that.

"I already have a girl like that" he looks deep into my eyes and smiles.

Yet its been a week that I had been letting Jimin stay over. Hes already confessed to me how hes liked me since hes met me.

Hes sweet, kind, smart, funny, I literally love everything about him but something keeps telling me to wait awhile. I dont know what the hell that is but I hope its quite soon.

"Jimin were not even dating" I shyly laughed and took a bite of mine.

"Not yet but soon" he smiles again after putting his plate in the sink.

"Done already?"

"Listen ive been working and you've been to France and here" he says turning his back from me to wash his plate.

Speaking of France, i havent seen Taehyung since that day at the airport where he left me for some urgent matter.

I still wonder what happened that made him want to come back so quickly.

"Earth to Y/N are you going to finish that so I can wash it?"

"Oh yeah"

______

Jimin had left a few hours ago to help with the cafe and I was still here trying to put my application together so I can return it.

"Mm Tuesday right" I wrote down the day and finished it up.

I decided to go today just in case tomorrow was a different story.

I didnt know if I should go change or not so I didn't. As lazy as I already am I didnt even bother to do my hair and make up. A messy bun, mascara. Yup all good.

Before I went, I kinda peeked to the neighbor next to me who seems to not be home at all times.

I really wonder what hes been up to lately.

______

Taehyung POV ~

"Listen you cant just sleep here whenever and wherever you want. I have a life too"

"Why aren't you ever home?" She bites her lip in frustration and sits on the bed.

"Helping Hoseok with his matters at the office"

"You mean the one his dad owns? Pathetic. His dad doesn't even love him"

I just rolled my eyes while fixing my tie. Its been a long time since I worn a tie. I mean ive worn suits but not with ties.

"Here let me help you" she gets up with a smile on her face and come towards me to loosen the tie up first before tightening it.

"There" she says and then looks up at me.

"I know you still have feelings for me" her face comes closer to me almost touching. Lips almost touching.

"I dont. Im going to be late" I pushed her away and walked out of the bedroom.

"Then why did you insist on taking me to your apartment? Why did you blow off an innocent girl who only wanted to go to France to see if I was ok?" She says loudly from the other room.

I stopped before grabbing the doorknob.

She comes out to just back hug me from leaving in which I was already late.

I let her do it. Was it because I still liked her? Loved her? Felt bad?

My feelings were mixed up. I didnt know what I was doing.

_______________________________________

HELLOOO HELLOO ~

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY NOT SORRY!

Ex girl of Taes? Or no?

Next chapter soon and a tag 👼