•seven•

He laid his head down on my shoulder pushing up against the bed.

"Hey what're you doin-" he silenced me with a fast kiss gripping at my thigh.

His cold, large hands sliding up between my thighs, placing them at the hem of my silk dress. His touch so warm on my skin, I could just melt.

"Wait" he grinned mischievously and slowly unbuttoned his shirt in all exposing his toned stomach. I run my fingers gently up his abdomen, hearing a whisper of profanity leaving his lips.

"Again?" With a smirk, I got up on the bed, legs spreading for the male so hungrily ready to take in all of him.

"Why not" He got on top of me and started removing the sleeves off the dress that was already coming down on its own. The feeling of his soft cold hands running up and down my skin made me shiver in delight.

He comes back in for a kiss then down to my neck making me spit out a moan. Fuck why is he so good at doing this to me. Was the thought that roamed around in my head as he moves down to the crease of my breast. He slips the dress a little farther down to his liking, grabbing at the softness of the skin.

"Must be your secret weakness" he laughed sucking at the small bud, making my head toss and turn as heavy breathes slip out.

He slowly moves down leaving wet kisses on my stomach making its way down.

"Weakness number-"

I interrupted him with a rough kiss. His hungry voice turning every inch of me on. I pull him up switching positions. He smirks with a growl.

I moved down his body unbuckling his pants.

"Why is this so hard ugh" I rushed trying to get the damn thing off his pants. I finally got it off and threw it down. I pulled down his slacks that were blocking the hardness peaking from his briefs. Pulling out the pink member, holding the pretty length in my hands, feeling it grow underneath my touch. Fuck, it looks so good.

"Fuck y/n"

He throws his head back, pulling softly on my hair and twisting into his hold while I lick his tip that was already dripping with precum, my mouth effortlessly taking in his long, thick length.

"God Y/N. Just like that please" He whimpers lowly, almost sounding like a growl.

Who knew this kinda shit would happen after me moving. Meeting a super hot guy next door and fucking him. A dream? Hope not.

The way he pulled my hair yet he was careful not to be rough, fuck. His cock running in and out from my mouth, i stopped and made a nice 'pop' sound before I wiped the mixture of saliva and precum from the edges of my lips.

"Shit I can't take it anymore" before I could finish the job he turns me around onto my stomach, stroking his member one last time, it enters my entrance, already leaking with sweetness.

"OH MY GOSH TAEHYUNG" The part that's never been used this rough had my eyes watery. He moves at a slow pace but then starts slamming in.

"SHIT TAE" I kept grabbing on to the sheets as he slams back and forth.

"Love the way you say tae like that. Kinda wanna hear that everyday, evernight" I could hear him breath heavily in each pound. Soft moans and groans slips from his mouth.

'DIIINNNGG'

Suddenly my phone rang and it read 'MOM'. Fuck.

"Tae we have to stop my mom's calling" still hard breathing he doesn't stop. I tried to reach the phone on the nightstand but couldn't.