•eighteen•

After maybe thirty minutes of a drive ive finally made it to the large building. People coming in and out in suits and dresses. I'll be having a new wardrobe then.

I walked in greeting the womens who stood next to the door greeting those who came and went.

"Ah! Are you Y/N?" A man says behind me.

"Oh yes I am. Are you by any chance Mr. Lee?"

"Yes I am him" he says and shakes my hands.

I have to admit he looked a year or two older than me and was pretty cute.

"I have my application ready"

"Great lets come to my office so I could take a looks at it" he asks me to follow him to the elevator with his assistant who is really pretty definitely not compared to me this time.

"Are you Y/N miss?" She asks.

"Mm yes"

"Im Bae Mina" she smiles also shaking my hand. "Just call me Mina"

Is everyone here that beautiful??

"Ill be yours and Mr. Lee's assistant for the time being"

"For both of us? Does that mean I got the job?"

"Yes" they both say and inside I screamed.

Not only was this job pretty good but they did indeed have great looking people here.

As the elevator had opened I see a tall figure walk passed in a hurry. He was wearing an all royal blue suit and a black undershirt with a white tye. He had blonde hair almost reminding me of someone.

I just ignored it as I realized I was being left behind. I quickly followed up to them.

"Alright your office will be right here and my office will be down the hall if needed. Mina will tell you the rest. Also it was nice meeting you today your very pretty" he gives me a gentle smile quickly leaving me and Mina.

"Ok anyway, you will start tomorrow at 8 am please dont be late. Mr. Lee doesn't like to wait and is very impatient. Tomorrow I will give more details and information right now i'll just be showing your office and a tour on this level"

|time skip| next morning

"OH SHI- THAT SCARED ME" I got up from my bed surprised I didn't die because of how loud my alarm was.

I quickly got dressed into a white blouse and a burgendy colored pencil skirt that was already laid out on my desk so I wouldn't forget.

I put on my black heels and before I left I rinsed my mouth with mouth wash, a little bronzer on the apples of my cheeks, mascara, and a light pink lipstick.

Boom I look hot.

Nope I don't. I look like I just woke up and that's definitely what happened.

I didn't really care much for my hair since I had already curled it the night before.

And I another 30 minutes I go.

______

KIM TAEHYUNG POV ~

"Do you really have to come with me?"

"Don't be pissy now I just want to see how it looks now after all these years"

"Whatever" I turned up the volume on the radio so I couldn't hear her annoying ass.

I could hear her get annoyed.

I'm most likely being this way because I don't know what to do.

____

"Do you think Mr. Lee would let me go in? He is Hoseoks dad right hand man and they both hate me" she got out of the car and looked around.

Her long brown hair flows along with the wind as she walks to the door.

Let's just say, I did miss her. A lot.

I didn't even know where she was for 2 years and now she's here.

"Hey stop" I jogged up to her and she smiles.

I miss her smiles.

We both walk in and I see Mr. Lee with a girl. 'She must be new' I thought.

She wore a white blouse, burgendy skirt. She looked really pretty.

I watched her walk by us but I didn't see her face. I slowly watched her walk away.

"Taehyung hurry up I wanna see your office"  she tugs onto my sleeve and I flinch a little.

"Y-Yeah"

_______________________________________

Hellooo ~

I'm sorry my updates are so slow. I've been busy and just not feeling it. Tbh I feel like this story is going downhill. I had everything all planned out and one chapter at a time I feel like it just gets boring and all that.

I've been thinking lately if I should end this story soon. I purposely make short chapters so it can last a little longer but I have no idea anymore. I'm very sorry if this story is getting lamer I apologize I'm working on it 😂

I was also suppose to do a tag I finished it like a week ago but I still haven't uploaded it. Hate myself. I'm such a procrastinator.

If you enjoy this story thank you very much I really do appreciate all of you reading this 💖

I promise an update will be soon and I will reveal who this 'girl' is living with Taehyung and who 'Mr. Lee' is also.