•twenty-seven•

"How was I yesterday? Was I soft?"

Well you were definitely not rough.

"You were a complete disaster. You were touching way to much Jungkook. I didn't even want to be by you most of the time. AND YOU KIM TAEHYUNG" Taehyungs eyes went wide and I could see his adams apple pop up.

"You were so fucking talkative! I couldn't keep up with you! And your laughing was too much. You both were too much! Just imagine if Jimin was with us. It would've been a total nightmare" I let out a slight groan and grabbed a water from the fridge.

"At least I was being touchy to you"

"No Jungkook, not just me..." A giggle left my mouth and both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other.

"No. No. Not... him!" Jungkook walks over to the kitchen sink and starts washing his hands and rinsing out his mouth.

"Are you fucking kidding me?? Why were we the two to get drunk? What about you Y/N? Why were you so sober last night!?"

"Chill Mr. Kim. Do not blame me for this. Blame the wild boy over there who kept and only bought tequila. I had me a margarita while you guys were chatting"

"Oh god I need to shower. I need to clean every part of my body" Jungkook grabs his keys and quickly runs out the door.

Does he really believe that those two boys did something? Oh please.

"We didn't do anything did we?"

"Heck I hope not and shouldn't you be showering? I don't want my house to smell like alcohol you know. I also have to work at the cafe today so hurry it up" I went into my room and started getting clothes ready for a shower.

"Did by any chance, I said anything to you last night?" Taehyung puts on his suit jacket and untucked his shirt from his slacks as he puts on his shoes.

Yes you did.

"No. Why?"

"Because I feel like I did but I can't seem to figure out if I did or not. Anyways later" I watch him leave before I could take a shower.

What if you did? Would you even tell me afterwards?

I started the warm water letting it trickle down my body. I somehow felt as if he could just break down those feelings he keeps ignoring, he could possibly change, maybe tell me exactly how he wanted to tell me instead of letting himself get intoxicated.

I breathed a sigh and protested to try and move on from it.

_____

"Jimin!"

"Y/N! Your finally here for work" Jimin smiles while pulling up his sleeves to his elbows.

"Yeah... I don't want to get fired... after all I like working with The Park Jimin" I walked past him nudging his shoulders a bit and went to put my purse away.

What the hell am I doing? The Park Jimin?

"You think we're going to busy today?" I asked joining him on washing the vegetables.

"Mm should be like every other day" He says while he grabs tomatoes but one falls onto the ground rolling next to my shoe.

"Oh-" we said in unison. Our heads bumped eachothers along with our hands that touched trying to grab at the tomato.

"Sorry I'll get it" I awkwardly smiled and picked up the red thing to wash it.

"So uh... how are things going on with that guy?"