Chapter 33: Cry

Kiefer

@kieferravena: Hang on there baby. This time I will do the fighting. #onebigfight #foryou #forlove

I hit the tweet button button. In a few seconds my phone turned into a time bomb. Since I have nothing to do and I still can't sleep, I decided to take a look on the replies. There were replies from fans but I focused my attention to the tweets of people I know.

@Abymarano: @kieferravena be strong anak at maniwala sa dyowsa. Kamusta si @sammie_93?

@mikareyesss: @VSGalang @kimfajardo_09 @CarolCerveza @cienneycruz Iladlad ang red carpet at rarampa tayo papunta kay @sammie_93. Hoy! @kieferravena kayang-kaya mo yan! 

@kimfajardo_09: Push mo yan @kieferravena. #golangnggo 

@simmylopez: @kieferravena I'm so proud of you. WIll fight beside you. #finally #almostthere #love

@NicoElorde: She's worth the fight Paps! @kieferravena #pushmoyan 

@von19: @kieferravena Saan ang giyera?! Support kaming lahat para sa inyo. You won't fight alone. #push 

@New11New: @kieferravena  That's my brother right there. You made it brotha. #grownup #loverboy #bluemamba

I smiled to all the support I'm getting from our friends. At least they are with us on this unlike her brothers.

I fully understand why the Kuyas are doing this but what am I supposed to do? I just can't pack my things and barge out of Sam's life. Don't they understand? We are special to each other. I love their sister. 

But I also know I need to prove myself to them. That this time, I won't hurt her. That's their only concern, right? She won't get hurt.

I heaved out a heavy breath to release the frustration.

My phone beeped, I reached for it on my bedside table. It's Sam

From: My Girl 

Are you asleep? :( 

To: My Girl

Nope. Why are you still awake? You're supposed to be resting now. Why the sad face?

From: My girl

I can't sleep. Don't tell me to sleep, not just yet. Please.

To: My Girl

Okay. I won't make you do that. As if I can, stubborn Sam.Why are you still awake?

From: My Girl

I'm frustrated. I just hate Kuya Marco and Kuya Miguel right now. They're so narrow-headed. Nakakainis! 

To: My Girl

How did your talk with them go? They're just being your brothers, Sam. You also have to understand them even if you think they are so unreasonable..

From: My Girl

 It didn't went so well. Kuya Mike was on our side though. That's why I still have my phone. Kuya Miguel want to take it away. Kuya Marco said I should stay away from you. I can't do that! I won't do that! Ugh! I didn't die in the accident but I might die with frustration here.

To: My Girl

DON"T SAY THAT!!!! Sam, everything will be fine. We'll get through this. We won't give up. I love you.

From: My Girl

I know what my Kuyas' capabilities Kief. Don't give up please. We'll be hanging on, right? Please say you will. :'(

I felt Sam's frustration and it kills me. I hate to see and know that she's upset. All I want her to feel is happinness and be loved. This is not right. 

To: My Girl

Can I call you? Are Kuya Marco and Kuya Miguel there?

From: My Girl

They're all here. But they're all asleep.

To: My Girl

I will call you. Answer it quickly and don't say anything so we won't wake them up. 

I didn't wait for her reply. I dialled her number and on the first ring, she answered.

"Sam, I love you so much. I won't give up. We will get through this together. And this time, I will fight for us. I won't be a coward anymore. We'll hang on. I love you." I said with all sincerity.

"I-I'm sorry for putting you in this s-situation." Her tiny voice on the other side. Shit! She's crying. It's my first time to here her cry and it's sending my heart knives.

"Sam, sam, shhhh. Everything will be alright. I will never leave you hanging ever again. And don't worry, this will be over soon." I can hear her sobs from the other line. 

I am on my feet nowand I'm becoming so restless. I can't stand hearing her like that.

"W-why can't they understand t-that I-I just wanted t-to be h-happy? And being h-happy is with you? W-hy do t-they want to l-lock me up in th-their imaginary protection c-cage? W-why is it so hard for them to understand?" She said in between sobs.

Well that's it for me. I'm going to her right at this moment and there's no way someone stopping me.

"Sam I coming for you." I said. 

I never thought her cry would send me on my feet and run wherever end of the world she is. I hurriedly went to my car and went out of the house. I will explain to my parents later. I have to be with her now.

It didn't took me long to reach the hospital. Sa bilis ba naman ng takbo ko. I hurriedly sneaked to Sam's room. On my way there, her cracking voice keep on playing in my mind. That made my stride grow larger and larger. 

I was about to twist the doorknob when the door opened itself. Apparently it was Kuya Maco who opened it. He looks scary though. But I can't back down now.

"Kuya, I'm really sorry but I can't stay away. I need her. Please please please Kuya. You can cut my head off if, God forbid, something will happen to her again. Give me one last shot Kuya. Please."  pleaded.

"One last shot Kiefer. One Last." I was definitely shocked with what he said. But I gained my composure quickly.

"Thank you Kuya." I said firmly.

He opened the door wide. Then I saw her. I ran to her side. Kuya Mike and Kuya Miguel were both sleeping. I tried to be quiet as possible so I won't wake them up. 

I was about to sit beside her when she opened her arms wanting to hug. She looked like a baby who saw her daddy arrive from work.

I didn't make her wait I quickly grabbed her into my arms. I hugged her firmly but not too much because of the tubes connected to her. But she hugged me as tight as she could.

"Everything will be fine. I love you."  I said.

"I love you." she whispered to my ears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

One short chapter. Hehehe Hinabol ko talaga. My family will be out of town for Christmas Vaca. I might not be able to update anytime soon but will definitely try. I hope you will love this chapter as much as I love writing this. This might be a very short chapter but this is one of my favorite. Enjoy.

Comment and Vote XOXO