Chapter 38: Psychopath

Kiefer

I replied to the text using her phone and the anonymous girl texted the address where Sam will be meeting her. After copying the address, I deleted the text from Sam's phone.

I laid her phone back then felt someone hug me from behind.

"We're done na. You?" Sam sweetly asked.

"Tapos na po," I twisted my body to face her withouth breaking the hug. Now we're face to face. I gently tucked strands of her  hair that are hanging disturbingly on her face. 

"Dugyot ng girlfriend ko," I chuckled when I said that. 

Her forhead creased. "What's dugyot?" she asked.

I smiled, "Nothing. You're still beautiful." She smiled. 

I just can't get enough of her cuteness. I must've done something right and now I'm the luckiest man in the world cause this girl is mine. I love this girl so much that I'd do everything for her. 

"Nasabi ko na ba sayo na sobrang mahal na mahal kita?" I asked her as I pull her closer by the waist.

She acted like she's thinking, "Hmm? About a gazillion times na?" and she smiled playfully.

"Ganun ba? I love you soooooo much. Ayan. I already told you gazliion times plus one," I said and planted a quick kiss on her nose.

"Hmm? Kaso lang, no matter how many times you say that, mas mahal kita," she said with a proud smile on her face.

"Thank you for loving me. You made me the luckiet bastard in the world," I said looking into her eyes.

"And thank you for doing the same to me," she answered back.

"And I need you to always remember that whether I'm there to say it to you or when I'm not with you. You will always be the owner of my heart. and I wil always, always love you," I said.

I pulled her closer and hugged her tight and she did the same. 

"Take care of yourself and always be happy for me. No matter what happens," I said.

She broke the hug but we're still arm's length apart. She had this confused look.

"What gonna happen?" she asked. "Why are you saying this to me?" her face look serious.

"Wala. I'm just telling you the truth," I said.

"Well then, do the same for me," she smiled.

Why do I feel like I'm saying goodbye to her? I don't want her to notice that so I just smiled it off. 

After lunch, I brought Sam home because she will be her dad's date for a party. And it's a very good timing because I will meet her.

"Don't miss me too much babe," Sam planted a quick kiss on my cheeks then climbed down my car. She swiftly went to my side of the car and poked her head inside. Why does she love poking her head in the car? Yeah it's her habit. Uunahan akong lumabas para ipasok yung ulo sa bintana. Ewan ko ba kung bakit.

"Drive safe. Call me when you get home. I love you," she reminded. My girl is such an angel.

"Yes boss. I love you too," I said and kiss her on the lips. 

"Bye babe," she said and smiled.

 "Careful," I guided her head out of the window.

"Ingat," she waved goodbye. I smiled at her and went off.