Epilogue

Sam and Kiefer is side by side in their own patio, his hand around her while her head on his shoulders, overlooking their vast flower garden.

"I can now officially say that my life is complete. Thanks for giving that to me," Kiefer said to the love of his life.

"And you're doing the same for me, you know that," Sam answered.

"If I were given a chance to live again, I would choose to live this life over and over again. A life with you," Kiefer said as Sam smiled to his remarks.

"I would never get tired of the corny you," Sam reached for Kiefer's nose.

"Heps! I may not be as quick as I was before but I'm still quicker than you," Kiefer said as he hold Sam's hand that's about to pinch his nose. "That's my job," he quickly pinch Sam's nose using his free hand.

"Aray! Ikaw talaga!" Sam said as she grumpily rub her nose.

Kiefer immediately kissed Sam's nose. "Ayan na, okay na yan," he proudly smiled.

"Mayabang ka pa rin hanggang ngayon," Sam said.

"Mahal na mahal mo naman," Kiefer confidently said.

"Pasalamat ka," Sam said and smiled.

Kiefer's face became serious but in a good way. He smiled dearly.

"Thanks for saying yes Sam. Thanks for marrying me. Thanks for letting me spend the rest of my life with you. I will never trade this life for anything else," He said and took the hand of his wife and looked at the ring that symboized their love. .

"And I am willing to remind you how thankful I am and every single day of our lives. I love you so much Sam," his raised his head to meet her gaze 

"I love you too Kief," Sam answered. 

"Uhhhhhh. Sweet naman," They heard a chorus behind them. The two recognized them as their family

"And thanks for being the mother of my kids, I forgot to add. I really enjoyed making them. " Kiefer whispered naughtily to his wife's ear so that the people behind them won't hear it.

Sam hit Kiefer's arm as forcefully as she could. "Ewan ko sayo," Sam said.

Then they heard a little boy's squeal behind them. They looked back and saw a cute, chubby, little boy running towards them with his Ate behind him.

Kiefer opened his arm for the little boy the giggling little boy happily ran to it.

"Hello Baby Karlo, how's my baby boo," Kiefer said as he tickle the barely 3-year old little Karlo. he squealed because of the ticklish feeling.

Karlo's Ate Kiera, who's two years older than him, went to sit beside Sam. Sam gently straigthened her floral skirt.

"Yoyo! Top!" The little boy screamed as Kiefer continued to tickle him.

"Lola, mommy said you should come inside na daw. Lunch is ready," Kiera said to Sam.

Sam sweetly smiled to her grandaughter and nodded. "Yoyo (Lolo) Kiefer, stop tickling our baby, let's go inside na daw," Sam turned to her husband.

Kiefer stopped what's he's oing and let his grandson go. The boy immediately ran away from him back to the house. Kiera, fulfilling her Ate duties, went after the little boy leaving Kiefer and Sam.

"Ma, Pa! Pasok na kayo. Let's eat lunch," Myka, Kiefer and Sam's oldest child call out.

The two smiled at their family standing three meters away from them. They had four children, three girls and a boy. Each have their own family now. Kiefer and Sam has 5 grandchildren and Kiera and Karlo was the two youngest. 

Kiefer helped his wife stand up and held her hand. They slowly walked to the house as everybody waited for them.

"You two look as in love as you ever were. I wish Paolo and I would be like that when we grow old," Tina, their youngest daughter, third child, remarked when her parents reached them.

"Lakas nga maka-bagets nila Mama eh. It's as if they were still teenagers," Karlo Sr., the youngest child, commented.

"Bagets na bagets kaya tong Mama niyo. Maganda pa rin hanggan ngayon at sexy pa rin," Kiefer added and winked at his wife which made everybody gggle..

"Kayo talaga! Let's eat na nga," Sam said.

The Ravenas gathered in their enormous kitchen and happily ate lunch together. Today is Kiefer and Sam's 35th wedding anniversary. And they are all complete. After the family feast, they all went to the living room  and enjoyed everybody's company.

Sam and Kiefer sat in their usual seats and watched the family they built enjoying their. They both listen to adorable sound of their family, the giggling of the kids as well as the singing of the adults. They both smiled at each other for a job well down on raising a  family.

Kiefer held his wife's hand and kissed it. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Sam answered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Ohmygee guys! It's finally over. I can't believe I made it. And that's because of you guys, for supporting my first ever story. I hope you enjoyed reading this story.  Thank you so much. Til next time. :D