6 ; computer keys

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

ever since yesterday's incident, taehyung and jungkook avoided each other.

the younger either sat on his bed writing in his notebook or went outside for a walk, or at least taehyung thought.

on the other hand, the brunette would keep his distance from jungkook in fear of the latter freaking out again.

the moment taehyung laid eyes on the raven haired male, he knew that he behaved differently. he just couldn't put his finger on why. that's why taehyung decided to do some research.

so as soon as he heard the front door slam shut (probably jungkook going out on a VERY long walk), taehyung plucked out his laptop from under his bed. it was protected by a black leather case, which was slightly worn out with a golden zipper attached.

once he picked it out, he carefully placed his laptop on his desk, throwing himself on the swivel chair.

his fingers went flying on the computer keys, typing what first came to his mind, "fear of being touched".

he clicked on a reliable source, a forum where people wrote down posts. it read,

"haphephobia is a rare specific phobia that involves the fear of touching or of being touched. it is an acute exaggeration of the normal tendencies to protect one's personal space, expressed as a fear of contamination or invasion, and extending even to people whom its sufferers know well."

taehyung's nose scrunched up in disbelief. a phobia? is this kid mentally sick or something?

he read further and it seemed to be pretty much what he was looking for, but one question remained in his head. what about the obsession of keeping his hands clean? it doesn't say anything here...

his eyes flickered through the suggestive symptoms, while some were correct and some not.

this isn't it, he thought. he sighed and continued.

"this will be a long night."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
i might double update!