[forty-six] salt sticks

THIRD PERSON POV
--

during the whole weekend they laid indoors watching old disney films whilst munching on salt sticks, jungkook recovering from his cold. but something kept bugging taehyung at the back of his head; the notes.

he actually looked at a few, reading such as "i think tae hates me now," and "even after scrubbing multiple times, the dirt comes back."

"maybe it's because im already thoroughly filthy."

the older was left puzzled, rubbing his chin as if he were the great holmes.

difference is, he wasn't holmes. he was taehyung. he'd be ripping out fists of hair while trying to figure out, what is jungkook hiding?

curiosity kept crawling from the core of his mind as he wanted to read the rest, but pushed that thought away when he saw it as an act of invading his privacy.

and jungkook was the last person he wanted to provoke.

all of sudden taehyung's phone tweets, the screen enlightening the dark kitchen. jungkook who was already standing by the counter, literally shouts the latter's name to awaken the drooling brunette on the couch. his eyes unintentionally flicked through the messages, and his expression drastically falls.

hobi:
did you finish the bet? there're a few days left,, ;)

hobi:
jimin said you left him for that bunny last friday

hobi:
bET Y'ALL WERE SUCKING UR FACES OFF

jungkook's lip quivers, what bet?

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
i always forget to ask, but should i keep the book's title or change it to "mysophobia"?