[sixty] cockblocks & mushed faces

+ holy jisoos i've reached 55k - wHOOP WHOOP!¡ in honesty im actually very surprised that people are even reading this
anyways,, here goes the chapter;;

+

blaring, repetitive frequencies blasted into the boys' ears; causing their hands to cover them as if their very lives depended on it. they exchanged confused looks before the ravenette awkwardly glanced at the door, recognizing a familiar voice.

"open the door, will ya!" an anxious pinkette (a/n let's say jimin dyed his hair to the current concept) hollered, startling the two. "i know you're in there, tae!"

taehyung heavily sighed, throwing his head back with jungkook still on his lap.

"for fucks sake, jimin!" he cried out.

jungkook flinches at the older's tone, digging his face into tae's arm. "so embarrassing," he'd whine with eyes shut.

taehyung who remained on the younger's bed wanted to let his mind process the best five-ish minutes of his life, but no, jimin just had to be his life's worst cockblock. he gritted his teeth with agony before planting a hasty kiss on jungkook's lips, stampeding towards the door. he flicks a finger onto jimin's forehead when creaking the door open, a load groan leaving the older's lips. "what the fuck!"

"that's what you get." the brunette frowns, crossing arms.

jimin scrunched his nose, waving his hand. "oh please, as if you were doing anything important." taehyung scoffs and rolls his eyes. "anyways, your uncle called."

taehyung knits his eyebrows with a puzzled look plastered on his face. "what? why?" jimin shrugged whilst jutting out his bottom lip, indicating that he really didn't know. "you go talk to him. it seemed urgent." the younger lowers his gaze onto his clad feet.

words don't find it's way out of taehyung's mouth and instead, his fingers find themselves clasping onto his shirt. "um, yeah. thanks." he nods, smiling half heartedly.

"no problem. by the way, what were you doing? i could've sworn i heard some-" the pinkettes gaze falls onto a certain jungkook, who's nervously peaking over his shoulder with discreet marks on his nape.

"oh, that." jimin breathed, smirking widely. he then chuckles deeply, patting taehyung's shoulder. in a teasing, hideous tone, "way to go, man."

the older gave a quick thumbs up mouthing "kaep jjang!" before scurrying down the stairs in hopes of taehyung not hauling him back in to beat him.

but taehyung wasn't feeling for that. it didn't matter. he'd silently close the door, dragging his feet.

if he called because of my old man-

"tae?" jungkook chirped sweetly, his voice cracking from the lack of oxygen earlier.

taehyung's eyes took jungkook in - those dark hickeys on display, red swollen lips that moved & his ruffled, messed-up hair. doe eyes flickered by, making the brunette out of instinct lick his lips. in a swift moment taehyung embraces the younger male, pecking his hot forehead. "yes, baby?"

he mushed his face in jungkook's hair, rubbing his back in small circular motions. jungkook grinned, returning his embrace. "i love you."

taehyung's eyes grow wide and his hands' stop caressing the younger's back - letting out a soft chuckle. "that's a first."

"what?"

"you said you loved me."

+ sorry that it's so short - also, if anybody has any idea of how this ff should end, pls pm me,, im totally screwed