[thirty-one] game console

THIRD PERSON POV
--

three days later,,
thursday evening
taehyung and jimin were at the midgets dorm, playing mario games. the blonde would triumphantly smile along with whooping, beating the latter continuously. not that taehyung was enjoying it, though. the opposite. but jungkook would keep bugging his mind, every single thing reminding of him. but jimin didn't let this go unnoticed, and left an obvious tone in his voice. "sooo... you still haven't patched things with jungkook?" he leaned back resting on his arms, removing the game console from his hands.

"oh don't you mention him." taehyung warned, flipping over on his stomach. "i think i made him pissed."

"well, duh." he crossed his legs, narrowing his eyes. "if you without explaining yourself leave him in the ditch like that, he'll assumably turn it back to you."

taehyung exasperates, gasping. "heol, that chimchim could be so smart." he laughs but jimin punches his side, making him screech in pain. "oh shut up."

"but back to the subject," jimin starts. taehyung sighs, "yeah. i mean, when i got to know jungkook, he refused me touching him. well except for that certain time, but it that took me long time enough t-"

"woah, so he let you touch him?" jimin gasps, ears twitching. "where?" he smirks.

taehyung frowns, slapping his friend. "ew man, gross! remember that big ass bandage on his arm you saw at lunch? i did that."

"oh." jimin softly says.

the brunette gnaws on his bottom lip. "but... it feels like he's purposely letting yoongi touching him, just cus' he's afraid of being seen as weird. and that pisses me off."

jimin furrows his eyebrows, "dude. is that why you're so woozy?"

"hey! that boyfriend of yours touches him inappropriately, like real bad! have you seen how his hand caresses his thigh?"

"well... i do know he's slightly touchy..."

"slightly!" taehyung scoffs.

"hey, actually..." jimin hums, brushing his finger on his chin.

"hm?"

"taehyung-ah, i got an idea!!" jimin beamed enthusiastically, flapping his arms.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
i love y'all children