[thirty] ballpoint pen

[ ive reached chapter 30!! not too mention, ive also met lovely ppl along the way (who've oh so kindly supported the book), which makes me rlly happy. therefore im hatching an evil twist, that hopefully blows y'alls minds.. ]

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

two days later,,
wednesday afternoon
"yah, taehyung..." jimin softly said, tapping taehyung's back. "why're you so moody today?"

"nothing" he mutters, having his face pressed against the cold wooden desk. jimin hums, "are you sure?" taehyung sighs.

"that freaking bunny is playing with me," taehyung seethed, with a muffled voice.

jimin fiddles with a ballpoint pen, placing it above his plump lips to balance it. he deeply exhales, "we're in the same boat, bud. yoongi baby keeps hanging out with your boyfriend."

taehyung rapidly turned his head, his cheek still resting on the bench. "yoongi baby?" the brunette scrunched his nose, cringing at the nickname.

"you didn't deny that jungkook was your boyfriend though," jimin smirked, resulting in the pen clattering on the floor.

"well, that too." taehyung mumbled, pressing his face against the desk again.

JEON JUNGKOOK POV
--

jungkook was in his own classroom, waiting for lunch break to end. he didn't have an appetite, especially after yoongi clinging to him all day.

jungkook gently removed a sleeping yoongi's hand from his thigh, breathing deeply. "why am i torturing myself?" he murmured, ruffling his hair.

man, i miss tae. i mean,

he would never do what i didn't like. jungkook groans. is this fight even worthwhile?

he rubs his face with the palms of his hands.
maybe i should talk to him.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
i got tons of homework, nd all of sudden my brain decided to disfunction