[fifty-four] over sized t-shirt

+

"taehyung, move!" jungkook protested, pushing lightly on the older's broad shoulder. "my phone is ringing." taehyung remains still, faking light snores with jungkook trapped under him. the younger groans, making taehyung inwardly smile.

fingers clench onto the brunettes toned biceps, jungkook leaning in to his ear with a barely audible whisper: "if you let me go, i might let you kiss me." at that taehyung's eyes spring open, eagerly unclasping the younger. jungkook seized the device, pulling a finger across the screen before placing it against his ear.

"hm, dad?" he twiddled with the hem of his shirt, harking at his father. he hums along the lines. "w-wait, what?"

taehyung cocks his eyebrows, tugging at him from behind. "what's wrong?" when jungkook doesn't pay him any attention, taehyung proceeds to jerk with his over sized t-shirt. the younger slaps away his hand and points a finger, hushing him.

he then turns his head back, using two hands to hold the phone. "uhh-- now now? you sure?"

"oh no problem!! not at all!" jungkook swiftly hangs up, throwing the phone aside whilst flopping beside taehyung. he puts his face in his hands, groaning.

taehyung frowns at this, unsure of what just happened. "jungkook? do you mind--"

"dad just broke his hip, and is admitted to the hospital. they want a second guardian to approve of his discharge personally, requiring me to drive over."

"but... what about school?"

jungkook shrugs, "nothing much i can do. besides, it's only for a day." taehyung purses his lips, dwelling on a certain thought. he grins, imagining himself being introduced to jungkook's father.

"i'll tag along."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
it'll get better later i promise (actually i shouldn't promise, i never get things right) ( Д)