[forty-seven] atta boy

[ I AM BACK FROM MY MINI HIATUS!! i thank for everyone's patience :") ]

+

jungkook grunts in distaste, emitting grumbles for the annoyed latter on the other line to hear.

"yoongi, what should i do?"

"it's hyung," he hissed. "and what're you on about?"

jungkook fiddles with the strings to his sweatpants, sighing. "well, you know... taehyung?"

"ohhh, the guy you got a crush on?" he sniggers, imagining the younger's flushed expression. jungkook clears his throat, pretending to not have heard the older's comment. "but um, i was just wondering if you know anything about a bet that has to do with me?"

"a bet, you say?" yoongi shuts his eyes whilst chewing his inner cheek. "nah, don't think so."

"but what do you mean by bet? as in truth or dare or something?"

"hm yes, something like that."

"oh! i think i know what you mean! jimin mentioned it."

"really?? what did he say?"

"not sure, really. maybe... something about touch? i dunno. i didn't listen."

"and you didn't tell me??"

"as i said, i didn't listen. besides, it didn't sound harmful. something alone with the lines, 'taehyung shall seduce, touch him', some gay shit." jungkook blushes at this, hiding his burning cheeks under his bangs.

"not harmful?"

"psh, whatevs. if you're worried, just seduce him yourself."

"w-what?" jungkook queries.

"easy as that, right?"
"b-but-"

"hey just remembered, i gotta go. jimin will wake up at any minute, and im pretty hungry, ya know." yoongi smirks, as jungkook frowns in disgust. "gross, hyung."

"atta boy. now good luck!"