[fifty-nine] damp hair & poked asses

[ 1, sO SORRY FOR THE IRREGULAR & SLOW UPDATES
2, im so sorry for the slow plot line, i'll finally bring it to an end soon, hopefully
3, im srsly so grateful towards my readers, like u have no idea how much y'all make my day, despite the fact my writing is kapootie ]

+

the dull sound of sprinkling water hitting the white porcelain mosaic tiles echoed, followed by jungkook's vigorous humming and rhythmic stamping. taehyung let his bag slide off from his shoulders and bounced right onto his untucked bed, throwing his feet up. and right as he felt the slumber take over-

ding!

chimchim:
did u fuck him yet

taehyung:
jIMIN FFS
he's in the shower

chimchim:
oOoOooo isn't that coincidental

taehyung:
what

chimchim:
...
grab that ass while u can tae

taehyung groaned, kicking his feet in the air as if to throw a fit. why is he so pushy??

chimchim:
ur hella slow tae that's why

is he perhaps psychic-

his ears perk up when jungkook twists the shower faucet, quieting down.

taehyung is typing...
taehyung:
go back to yoongi u midget

he lazily got back up, tapping on the bathroom door. "jungkook?"

"ah-, uh tae?" the younger male stammered. fingers automatically stopped applying shampoo to its roots, nervously voicing out for the brunette. "what're you doing? are you done?"

jungkook removed the shower curtain, peering at the lock. thank god i locked it, he exhales. "nah, im washing my hair."

taehyung smirked at his own thought, drumming his fingers against the wooden door. "mind if i join?" he let his mind slip, words he'd normally never say - even though they came across too often.

"..."

"what." heat spread across his pale cheeks, fingers clutching to the shower curtain.

"what," taehyung retorted back, pretending to have not said anything.

"you just said-"

"i did not."

"but-"

"just hurry and get out."

taehyung stomped embarrassingly to his side of the room, cursing internally at himself. i actually said that,,

ding!

i swear to god jimin, if it's him again imma shove my goddamn phone down his throat.

but taehyung didn't see a notification from his friend. instead, there was a bright screen laying on jungkook's bed, almost as if it were calling to him.

...
it wouldn't hurt to peek, right? (a/n he srsly gotta stop with the snooping)

as if he were back in the old days, he tiptoed like kim possible would when closing off her enemy. he carefully switched on the device which was nicely plugged in, resting on jungkook's bright pillow. while squinting his eyes, he sat down on the ravenettes duvet.

min sugar:
jimin said y'all haven't done anything yet, hurry up will ya!! and you were the one going on abt "i like... swipe right to read further message.

taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.
..."like". like WHOM? well, he must mean me, obviously. but... wait, so he's been talking bout me?? oh boy. and done, does he mean... fuck.

taehyung notices the bashful bulge growing in his shorts, pulling his baggy white t-shirt over it. his cheeks blush from embarrassment. now i really can't handle it, he thought.

...should i go for it?

"tae?" jungkook softly said, popping his head out from the door. "what're you doing on my bed?" jungkook's lips curved into an 'o' shape, awing the older. and just from the mention of him sitting on his bed didn't help his, inner, desire.

the brunette chuckled, leaning against his hands that were placed onto the younger's spotless, bright duvet, feeling how they slowly sank in. "nothing, bunny boy."

jungkook tenses at the sudden nickname, letting his hand slide off from the door handle. he trudged towards taehyung while pulling his shirt over his half-covered thighs. even though he was already wearing boxers, he felt extremely exposed to the older male. "are you sure?"

taehyung jutted both lips out as if to really think, and tilted his head. "actually kookie, come here." he cooed, patting his lap. taehyung reached out his hand for jungkook to take, intertwining their fingers. hesitantly, the younger male put a leg over him (a/n like, straddling) while hiding his doe eyes behind damp hair, ears growing red from their position. "l-like this?"

taehyung sneaked his hands under the younger's buttocks in order pull him closer, before giving him a slight squeeze on the ass.

"t-taehyung!" the younger gasped, placing his free hand on taehyung's chest. "shhh," he hushed, light kisses being planted in the crook of jungkook's neck. jungkook bit his lips in attempt to restrain any type of inhuman noises when taehyung grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, licking a stripe.

the older's lips connects with the younger's, catching jungkook off guard. he was slightly startled, but didn't feel resistant as his fingers eagerly tangled themselves in the brunettes hair.

the ravenette audibly gulped when something suddenly poked him in the ass. "ta-, taehy-!"
words got cut off by taehyung's intense kissing skills, jungkook not finding the willpower to push him away. because there was no denying to it, he wanted it too.

the older bucked his hips, finding it exciting when jungkook went along with it. the kiss grew sloppier for each second, long ago surpassing the boundaries of "making out".

when moans erupted from his mouth, taehyung couldn't help but feel how it tightened down there. he trailed his fingers along jungkook's back before returning to his perky ass, when suddenly-

+

a/n
man sorry bout the sudden cutoff but it's 920+, like c'mon
bTW TYSM FOR 44k, wHaT tHe HeLL!!