[twenty-two] nightmare

JEON JUNGKOOK POV
--

he madly rips off the younger males clothes, making jungkook cry out in pain. he begs for him to stop, tears brimming to his eyes.

"p-please, leave me b-be!" he hiccuped, fear washing over him. he shuts his eyes in attempt to forget that distasteful smirk, pushing the awful image to the back of his head. all of sudden, something penetrates him, making the little boy scream uncontrollably. the man covers his mouth, muffling his shrieks and whimpers.

"d-don't..." tears were streaming down his face, realizing his current, disgusting state. "touch me."

nonetheless, the man kept going. jungkook felt so filthy, to the point that he lost the will to live. he was dirtied. he was traumatized. almost like a lifeless corpse, he let the man have his way with him until somebody from a nearby house shouted.

"who the hell is in my backyard!?" mr. lee seethed, stomping on his grass patch. the man panicked, fixing his clothes and literally trashed jungkook to the side. thankfully it was dark, so the raven haired male wasn't recognizable. jungkook quickly composed himself and grabbed his bag, limping towards the woods. he hid behind a tree, watched as mr. lee entered indoors.

he sighs in relief, relaxing his whole body. his chest was rising at an abnormal pace, still recovering from the unbelievable incident. that's when it hits him. painful flashbacks floods right back into his mind, suffocating him. and to make it even worse, he saw an awfully familiar face through the window of mr. lee, smothering him.

mommy?

w-why is she touching mr. lee? what about dad? isn't she at work?

rhetorical questions flooded his mind. jungkook hands were trembling as he puts his face in them. doesn't she love us any more?being to much for the fourteen year-old, he simply cries. sobs escape from his throat, as he hunches in the cold, left all alone.

+

"...kook!" barely coherent words resonate in jungkook's mind, as he covers his ears.

"...ungkook!!" the annoying voice repeats itself.

"jeon jungkook, what in the world is happening!?" jungkook jolts himself awake, his eyes open wide. he was breathing incredibly fast, and could taste the saltiness of tear stained cheeks. he had broken into a cold sweat, his skin glistening in the moonlight.

taehyung was standing by his bed, worried. "oh my gosh, are you okay?" he asked. "you screamed in your sleep, that must've been one hell of a nightmare."

"...nightmare?" jungkook squeaked out.

"yeah. you don't remember?"

jungkook sharply inhales at this, then letting out an exhaling laughter. "a dream. right. it was just a dream, nothing else," he murmurs.

"are you sure you're okay? you seemed to be in pain." taehyung's eyes softened, similar to puppy's.

jungkook just smiles, "yeah, it was nothing."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
idk what u guys think of this pLS COMMENT UR OPINION
also idk if u guys were able to catch on, but this is basically jungkook's cause for being mysophobic & his mama being a bitch (nO OFFENSE TO HIS REAL MOM, SHE IS AWESOME)