[twenty] dale papi

taehyung plugged headphones in his ears, putting on a random shuffle. he hears "dale papi" play on, as he plops down in his beige beanie bag. taehyung shifts, struggling to find a comfortable position. this goes on as taehyung grumpily pouts.

jungkook sees this and laughs, "what're you doing?" he grins.

"it's really big, making me sink to the rock bottom," taehyung whines with his bottom lip still jutted out, then suddenly gasps. he comes up with an idea as he pats on the spot beside him, "come!"

jungkook seems uncertain, and tramps his way to the older. he he sits beside him with a decent space between the two. taehyung pulls one headphone out, handing it to jungkook.

"here," he softly says.

"um..."

"oh yeah!" taehyung reminds himself, "right."

since taehyung had to slightly adapt after jungkook's habits, he bought himself disinfectant wipes if they were to be needed. he guessed that this was one of those times.

jungkook nervously twirled a strand of his messy hair, looking down on his knees. when taehyung finished polishing the right headphone, jungkook puts it right in. lovely music comes playing in, soothing jungkook.

"what song is it?" jungkook asks with closed eyes.

"kreisler's 'love's sorrow'," he replied, "it's my mother's favorite song." he grinned from ear to ear. this goes on, them sharing their music interests, introducing new and old songs. surprisingly enough they had similar tastes, music that would vary from classic to hiphop. they talked the night away, enjoying each other's company.

but what went unnoticed, was their touching shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
i neeD SLEEP