[ten] bunny teeth

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

taehyung's lips tug downwards, creating a grudging scowl intended for his friend.

"just 'cus you're gay doesn't mean you can go and smooch all over my roommate."

jimin plays offended, placing a hand on his chest. "aren't you butthurt?"

"psh, me? no."

jimin raises a brow with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face.
"well, don't mind if i do then," jimin rushes forward to raven haired male, sticking his hand out.

"hi, i'm jimin. i'm the dickhead's best friend," jimin glances at taehyung, who is waving both arms wildly and mouthing incoherent words.

shit, he doesn't know that jungkook hates being touched-

"nice to meet you," jungkook politely bows, "but i'm slightly uncomfortable with touching other people, so... is it okay if we don't shake hands?"

jimin licks his lips, releasing his hand. "that's cool with me. as long as we can become friends." jungkook breaks into a smile and chuckles, flashing cute bunny teeth taehyung hadn't noticed earlier.

"i'd love to."

taehyung is shocked, and left completely speechless. in only these couple minutes, jimin has already befriended his roommate. not even he had won his trust yet! he thought jungkook was completely impenetrable, but apparently he was wrong. at least with jimin.

"cool. see you later then!" and with that, jimin drags taehyung out to the unbearable cold.

taehyung sighs at his friend.

"jimin, i know you like to call yourself "international playboy", but please take it down a bit?"

jimin furrows his eyebrows, pouting slightly. "he's way cuter than hoseok, so no way." he breathes out, "unless you're against it."

taehyung thinks for slight moment, before answering, "no, not at all."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
oh shut up tae
srsly tho i love playful chimchim
AND IM SO SORRY HOSEOK THATS NOT TRUE AT ALL