[twenty-four] soda can

KIM TAEHYUNG POV
--

taehyung grabbed two drinks from the fridge, placing one in front of jungkook. the brunette pulls out a chair opposite of him, almost crashing down out of exhaustion. he went mad after spending 5 solid hours at the arcade, just to get some damn plushy kitten.

"hey, don't forget that you'll be needing your transfer arrangement tomorrow." taehyung remarked, observing jungkook who was writing, again.

jungkook grunts, "man, i totally forgot that tomorrow was the opening ceremony. will we even be going to the same class?"

taehyung shrugs, "who knows." i really hope that we will, though. taehyung slips his index finger under the ring-tab on the soda can, opening it with a 'click'. he brings the sweet drink to his lips, gulping it down.

"i hate people." jungkook groaned.

"what about me?" taehyung questioned, wiping off the excess of the drink from his mouth.

"meh, you're okay. you are not most 'people'." jungkook chuckles, scribbling in his yellow notebook.

"hey, what are you writing?"

jungkook halts and stares at taehyung, before resuming back to writing. "stuff," he huffed.

"what stuff?" taehyung enquired further, hoping for an answer.

"just that. stuff."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
hmm jungkook be low key writing smut fanfic