[fifteen] vanilla roll cakes

after finishing baking the iced vanilla roll cakes, scratching icing because the supermarket ran out, the two males split up in order to make the process slightly faster. they exchanged numbers, whereas taehyung discreetly entered jungkook as "bunny boy". 

but however, after 5 minutes of leaving jungkook, he calls. "wanted to avoid unnecessary contact," he said.

+

when taehyung arrives, he can't help but chuckle when he sees the raven haired male desperately try to escape from the crowded part of the market. "you are impossible, you know that right?" taehyung shoots at jungkook, who nervously bit down his nails. "oh shut up."

occasionally jungkook would pull out sterillium along with hand sanitizer from his back pocket, disinfecting "threatened areas".

as this goes on, they fail at their original plan of selling their cakes. taehyung tried a couple of times stepping forward towards passing citizens, but they shrug him off.

somehow, though, high school girls find their way to jungkook and easily buy off five or more. taehyung almost purrs in satisfaction when jungkook moves away from them, taking shelter behind him.

+

it had gone a while, taehyung noticing how he lost feeling in his fingers.

taehyung sighs, letting jungkook rant on how cold he was. "we'll go home, just if you shut up." he bleated.

jungkook laughs, clutching to his stomach. "yes mother," he mumbles under his breath, smiling wide.

"smiling suits you better." taehyung blurts out, not comprehending what he just had said.

"wha-," the raven haired male whimpers, turning tomato red. he closes his mouth, turning his eyes down. he internally hopes that the brunette didn't see how his words affected him, feeling more self conscious than usual.

+

once they reach home, they eat the latter of the cakes that was left, basically all of them. the only thing that was heard from them was muffled snorts and giggles, not being able to contain their laughter.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
meh. im feeling emo rn