final update.

hi readers!

i've returned from my mega hiatus, and thought of redoing this book for quite a while now. i have improved my writing style a lot since this book was first published, and can't live with the perpetual shame whenever i open this book only to be met with my 13-year old self attempting her first book. there might even be massive plot changes, as this book never really had one. but i was hoping, for those who still want the book finished, to help me settle with some decisions.

should the story be written in lowercase, as i've been doing up until now, or include capital letters?

let the story preserve its focus on fluffy elements, or include many more smut scenes (i have yet to execute one)?

should the story be written in third perspective altogether, or maybe it doesn't matter?

same length to my chapters as they are now, or prolong them?

should the book continue as a sequel, with taehyung as its main protagonist (since very little is revealed about him), or preserve its current focus?

any additional ideas to how the book could end?

any further wishes regarding the book?

lots of thanks to those who take their time to comment. it's you guys who makes me want to continue my books even if they're not worth finishing. ): ♡