[forty-four] ramyeon

taehyung lifted his head to check if jungkook had yet finished, and to his fortune, not. he swiftly grabs the notebook in one motion, flipping through the pages. numbers flickered by, both dates and scribbles noted in the corners. taehyung eyed his surroundings, before clutching to his phone and taking pictures of the first pages. this should be enough, he thinks as gnaws on his bottom lip.

a clicking sound is heard from the lavatory, hurtling taehyung to close the worn out notebook before placing it in its original position.

"what're you up to?" a newly-showered jungkook appeared, giggling cutely at a rushed taehyung who literally threw himself onto his bed. "nothing," taehyung grinned. "how're you this morning? better? worse?"

"much better, but i'm still chilly." he empathized his sentence by rubbing his forearms. taehyung scans the younger's appearance, damp frilly hair over his kohl-smeared eyes and a long-sleeved shirt that kept falling off his shoulder, showing off his bare neck bone. the brunette subconsciously licks his chapped lips, when all of sudden realizes that maybe he was, just maybe - staring a bit too much. taehyung saw how the heat climbed up on jungkook's neck, the sleeve covering part of his face. "hyung."

"y-yes?"

"help me make some ramyeon," he smiles widely, eyes squinting. "i'm hungry."

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
lil fluff cus why not
sRRY FOR NO DOUBLE UPDATE ;(