[fourty-eight] cherry lolli

[ a small filler, (i hope to get another chapter done by tomorrow) and thank you as always for your patience! i also thank for your lovely comments, they keep me going! :) ]

jungkook rummages a hand covered with clothe in a candy bag overfilled with fruity lollipops. he fishes out a cherry lolli, a colorful wrapper printed in bright cartoonish-like characters.

he unwraps it clumsily with his engulfed fingers, cursing under his breath.

"need help?" taehyung mockingly enquired, raising a brow.

jungkook angrily mutters, "no thank you," as he continues to struggle. taehyung sustained his gaze onto the younger, not apprehending the glare jungkook was shooting him.

psh, how can he be so happy.

it's fake, after all.

jungkook plops the candy into his mouth, crumbling the paper before throwing it in a bin. "hyung, im going out."

"no." taehyung sternly says. "you'll get sick."

jungkook groans, grabbing his hair. "in fact, you should be resting." the older enjoined, keeping his lips in a straight line.

"and why-," jungkook nibbled on his lower lip whilst sighing, "fine."

he gives in by dropping himself on a bed, observing the contented smile plastered on taehyung's face.

"...what?"

"you're so cute." taehyung beams, resting his chin on his palm.

heat started crawling up towards his face, instinctively burying it in a pillow. "shut up," he murmurs, hearing the older's sweet deep chuckle. his heart flutters at this, chest growing suffocated.

don't say stuff you don't mean,

or i'll fall deeper.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n):
tbh im also confused by the plot

do y'all want more or less of something?