[fifty-two] touching noses

[ i got a polaroid camera for christmas, iM SO HAPPY,, and tysm for 22k!! :")
ps: this chapter was rushed, sorry for any grammatical errors & typos ]

+

taehyung's heart sank at jungkook's words, an apologetic look growing onto his face. "jungkook..."

"so it is true!" jungkook exclaims, pushing the brunette lightly. taehyung bites his bottom lip, letting the guilt get to him. he lets his fingers climb upon the latter's forearms, steadying his grip on a feisty jungkook. "l-let go!"

"no, listen," taehyung sternly says whilst narrowing his orbs. "it's true, but that is not why i'm doing this!"

jungkook frowns in disbelief, "then why are you doing this?"

because i like you, dummy.

taehyung loosens his grip on jungkook, sighing. "i can't say." jungkook scoffs. "first you don't tell me anything, and then you lie?"

"what, no!" taehyung spats, "what about you then?? always refusing to tell me what's in your notebook,, and um.... -oh, oh! your private life! i don't even know if you have a family!"

"and why is that so important?" he retorts.

"because i want to get to know you."

jungkook gets caught off guard, not expecting for him to blurt that out. you wouldn't want to know me, tae.

"and why-"

"can you stop asking so many questions?" the younger's lower lip protruded in a sulky pout, leaving the older in awe. "stop it or i'll kiss you again."

jungkook's eyes widen, gasping as he hastily covers his mouth with red cheeks. taehyung strains himself from laughing, snorting instead at the delicate boy. cute.

"just to make it clear, i do this because i li- uh, care about you. not cus of some dumb bet." the brunette smiles whilst brushing away frills from jungkook's bangs.

"really?"

"really really." jungkook shyly grins at the older's response, feeling pleased. taehyung pauses before opening his mouth again, "can i still kiss you?"

jungkook sat unmoving in taehyung's grip, tensing at his words. "maybe a little."

"a little?" jungkook nods in an approving matter, avoiding taehyung's eyes. the older's hands trail to the nape of his neck, tilting his head to the side. their warm lips meld together as vibrant fingers intertwine, noses slightly touching. occasionally, taehyung's tongue would graze onto jungkook's plump lips, making the younger gasp. at last, the raven haired male breaks away due to lack of oxygen. taehyung rests his forehead onto jungkook's, panting heavily. "still not gonna tell me what's in the notebook?"

jungkook half-heartedly chuckles, "nah."

you'd never want to know, taehyung. not when my most shameful secret is there.