Rules & Information

Hello!

Welcome fellow Wattpadians. Come, take a seat, make yourselves at home because I'm here to help you.

I'm here to give you a honest review on your story. But before you can fill out the form we need to go through a few rules.

Rule #1- Be patient!! And yes I'm looking at you Tom. (Jk I don't know any Toms) but seriously these reviews take time people!

Rule #2- I accept all genres EXCEPT horror. I'm what you call a scaredy cat and I will literally shit my pants. So no horror k?

Rule #3- Be nice!! I'm doing you a favor so you better not come at me claiming my review is stupid. I won't like that.

Rule #4- I'm allowed to decline anyone. (This will most likely not happen) So don't begin to hate on me if I do.

Rule #5- Only do the payment AFTER I accept your book. If you do it before I will ignore you.

Rule #6- You can ask for- up to - three reviews, but not at the same time. Wait a week AFTER I finish with your first review in order to ask for another one.

Rule #7- You have to be comfortable with me swearing in the review. I swear a lot when I'm being honest so take this as a heads up :)

The password is- "le pomme"

~You'll be added to the queue once accepted~

Now onto the Payment! There's three listed, but you only have to choose one for every review you ask for. The payment options are:

· A follow. And I do mean a permanent follow!

· Comment on 2 chapters of my story Born to Die. Don't just comment something like, "Amazing!" I want real comments.

·Place 4 of my stories, of your choice, into your reading list.

That's it! Simple right? The following chapter will have the form and the queue. Make sure you include the password.

-Esmer