Street Girl

Novel by solacing
Genre: Teen Fiction

Cover: It's simple but in a beautiful kind of way. Like the white background and bold black words make the title stand out without taking much attention away from Lucy. I love it!

Title: Umm to be totally fuckin honest I don't know if I like it or not. I guess it's just so simple and this time not in a good way. I'm not telling you to change your title because it does fit the story and also that would be extremely confusing for your readers. But I guess I'm just giving you my honest opinion. Which is what you came here for so yea...

Summary (story description): Alright your actual summary is perfect you give the readers enough information to be intrigued with your story but not so much that you give away the plot resolution which is good.

Now I did find a few punctuation mistakes in your summary. Look at the screenshot below.

On the first paragraph of your summary you were missing two commas

On the first paragraph of your summary you were missing two commas. I added them in where you need them with red. You need them there because Elliot Wexler serves as extra information that could be taken out without ruining the sentence. Feel free to ask me any questions about that.

Also on the second paragraph you missed adding a comma after the word scavenger because it's in a list. If this doesn't make sense feel free to ask in the comments.

Characters: I don't even know why I'm filling out this section when your characters are perfect! Well not literally since you created them so they had natural flaws, but like based off of an authors perspective, kind of perfect :) Anyways I still have to talk about them.

LUCY: I love this girl! She's her own unique character rather than the cliche popular blonde or nerdy girl who falls in love with the bad boy that are found in most teen fictions. The way you showed her personality without literally pointing it out made her even more entertaining and enjoyable to read. Plus the celebrity who's casted as her is exactly how I imagined her!

ELLIOT: I love this character as well! But he's confusing. His personality changes from time to time and I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it works. Plus he's freakin adorable 😄

Plot: I love reading your stories because they're always structured beautifully and perfect. You always add these twists and turns into your stories that impact the reader! I can actually see where this story is going which is amazing. I really think your plot is strong because of all the description you have installed for the setting and for the events happening. Good job! :)

Grammar: Why!? Why do you make my job extremely hard!? Girl your grammar is on point. You stories always contain the best grammar, which means you put a lot of heart and soul into your books, but being the reviewer I am I had to find something and I did. Only on Chapter Five though.

Look at the screenshots below:

The sentence that is squared in by the red box, doesn't make sense because your missing a word

The sentence that is squared in by the red box, doesn't make sense because your missing a word. In between the words "up" & "observed" your missing a fanboy to connect the two ideas. I recommend using the fanboy "and" so that it looks like this:

Jim picked it up and observed it.

See now that sentence makes more sense. The screenshot below was also taken out of chapter five and it deals with the same problem as above.

You need to add the word "was" between the words "she" and "met" in order for the sentence to make sense

You need to add the word "was" between the words "she" and "met" in order for the sentence to make sense. And that's all I could find because you have amazing grammar and punctuation :)

Other info and/or opinions:

· I absolutely loved this part!! And by this part I mean the part that's on the screenshot below. It made me laugh so hard I fell off my bed. True story.

Haha Elliott thought Lucy gave him a fake number 😂

Note from me!

Why are you here!! And by here I mean on Wattpad! Your books shouldn't be online they should be on a bookshelf next to other bestsellers! Of course I don't mean you should leave Wattpad (please don't) all I'm saying is that I enjoyed reading Street Girl!!

I definitely and absolutely recommend it to whoever the heck loves reading, cuz it's amazing! I will definitely continue reading it just like Paper Trials.

Please comment what you thought of the review! :)

-Esmer