It's Only Gossip

Novel by donotsayhello
Genre: Chicklit

Before I start the review YOU, yes, the author of this very book, needs to first be aware of something!

No, I'm am not going to kill you, sheez, who do you take me for!?

Anyways since I only reviewed 2 of your chapters (you know very well why) I had to review them in depth. So there's a whole latta words in this here review. Enjoy :)

Cover: *groans out in pain*

*sighs*

I like it. 

Why do I like it? I have no fucking idea. The graphic part of me wants to hate it (no offense) but the reader side of me really likes it. I don't know what it is?

But it's cute and it should stay forever and ever and ever and ever...I'm starting to ramble...

MOVING ON!

Summary: It's located below because I have no idea if you have your description memorized or not. I known I don't, but that's because mines longer than your so yeah...

 I known I don't, but that's because mines longer than your so yeah

Anyways it's short, but to the point. In fact I actually really like it. The only little, small (really teensy-weensy) problem is the fact that you missed a comma! The second sentence is a list that explains the main character, but you didn't add the final comma before the word 'and'
The second sentence should look like this:

"She's quite known, well respected, and open minded."

See now it's looks pretty :)

Characters: Hmmmmm.... she's interesting...very interesting.

Yeah that's basically all I've got.

LIE!!! I LIED!! This is a review and I'm here to review. So hold your horses. Cuz I have a lot to say.

So you see, your character is very open minded. As it says in the summary and I love that about her! She's very entertaining and she makes the story very amusing to read. You write her in such a way that makes her seem really real. So you do a great job in depicting her emotions and her personality. :))

Okay. This time that's really all I have.

Plot: I read 2 of your chapters, only two, so I have absolutely no idea how your plot is structured. In order to give you a solid review in your plot I need to read more chapters, but like I said I can't really do that (you know very well why) so, I'm sorry, but I will be skipping this part.