Big City Villain

Novel by peneloperaywrites
Genre: Teen Fiction

Cover: Its different, and I really like it because of that. As a cover maker myself I really enjoy the thought put into creating this cover and the subtitle is awesome! It definitely caught my attention. I love it!

Title: I'm not quite sure what I think about it. It's different I'll give you that... and yea that's really all I have to say because I don't like it but I don't hate it either.

Let's just move on...

Summary (story description):

Wow. Only a few writers can perfect the task of summarizing their complete story into a few paragraphs for the description and you are one of those writers.

Your description is beautifully written. I didn't see any grammar mistakes and it quickly grabs my attention. And the last paragraph was a great idea. Reading that paragraph made me want to read your story a lot more. It just leaves the reader with unsolved questions. Amazing!

Characters: I freaking love them!! All of them! Especially Headphones! You write his character in such a humorous and addictive way. I instantly fell in love with his personality. He's definitely one of my favourite characters here on Wattpad.

Charlie is also very well structured. His humor made me laugh on countless occasions. Usually many authors have trouble introducing new characters into the story but when he came into the picture I instantly love him!

Plot: Your story plot is depicted perfectly in the story description and it doesn't bore any of your readers. I myself haven't ever read any stories dealing with super villains so I'm not sure if you have any cliches in your story plot, but even if you did I wouldn't care! Because your description and way of writing instantly pulls the reader into the story. I couldn't stop reading!

I usually only read and vote on five chapters, but I caught myself on chapter nine when I realized I already exceeded five chapters. I was just so hooked in your story! Amazing!

I was very intrigued with the whole superhero club concept and I found it hilarious that headphones was in that club basically talking about himself. The only thing in your plot that confused me a tad was the fact that Ellie doesn't believe in superheroes?

Is this town in your story the only place in the world that has superheroes? Because it would be very hard to not believe in something that would come on the news frequently. Mind explaining this to me a bit, just in case I mis read something.

Grammar: I'm going to be completely and irrevocably honest with you here...I was a bit distracted when reading. So therefore I only found one grammar mistake because I was just so into your story that I completely forgot I was reviewing it (sorry). Anyways on Chapter one I found question small teensy weensy mistake. Screenshot below.

The boxed in word is where I want your attention to be placed

The boxed in word is where I want your attention to be placed. This is an easy mistake which might sometimes occur simply because of a typo but nonetheless it can just as easily drive a reader insane. Because there is people who are very strict when it comes to grammar.

Since there's only one Tights and he's showing possession over his presence we need another s after the apostrophe. Like this: "...Tights's presence..."

See? Now that reader who was cursing your name and pulling their own hair out can now the fuck down. Your welcome :)

Other info and or opinions:

· I LOVE the different banners you have at the beginning of each chapter! I'm a graphic freak/weirdo that's obsessed with making stuff like banners and covers, so those definitely caught my attention! They're beautiful! And they add a wonderful visual to your story :)

Note from me!

Holy cow! I really enjoyed your story! It was hilarious and so entertaining and just amazing!!! I will definitely continue reading it! And I'm so sorry for having so little grammar edits for you :(

Anyways I'll continue to read this amazing story! :)

I'm terribly sorry for the long wait. I've had a busy month.

-Esmer