Chapter 2

ALL CHARACTORS BELONG TO CASSANDRA CLARE

Magnus

I walked over to Isabelles car and frozewhen I neared it. There was a young man in the front seat that looked exactly like the one from my dream. He was blushing and staring into the rearview mirror.

"You coming or not?" Isablelle said, yelling through the young boys, now open, window. Jusrt then I realzed I was staring and looked at Isabelle.

"So now I suddenly have a choice?" I said, and laughed.

"Okay quick introductions. Magnus, the red head by the window is Clary Fray, the blonnde one between you two is Jace Lightwood, and the one up here with me is Alexander Lightwood." She said glancing at all of them as she named them.

"Clary, Jace, Alec the sparkly warlock is Magnus, Magnus Bane."

"Yes, I am the Amazing, wonderful, graciouse, magnifusent High Warlock of Brookland." I said with a smile.

"Hello." Clary said without looking at me.

"Mhhmm, thats great, now can we go?" Jace said. I stared at him wondering what his problem was.

"Oh yes excuse me," He said turning to face me "I know I am dashingly handsome, but I am taken. But, if I am ever single, and want to experiment a date with a guy, I will call you." All I did was roll my eyes and went to stare out the window whenI heard someone say something else as we started driving.

"Jace, shut up. No-one is in the moody for your crap right now, so don't go bothering people for no reason." Said the sweeted,softest, most gentle... but yet harsh at the same time, voice I had ever heard.

"What do you care, Alec?" Jace snapped back,and I slightly saw the shadow hunter, Alec, turn towards the window and begin to blush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alec

Why did I haveto stand up to him. If I could pickone person to find out I am gay, it would be Jace. Sure he is my parabati but he also hates gays. I was aware I was blushing bad, so I knew if he saw I would be dead.

Only about 5 minutes later we stopped and got out of the car.  We were all walking towards the shop when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Thinking it was Jace i turned around, preparing to be confronted about my feelings for Magnus.

"Thank you, for standing up for me Alexander." Said a voice, but not Jaces.I looked up and I saw green-yellow cat eyes staring ar me. He lookedso different then at the party. Then he had rainbow glitter, practically coating his whole body, and many spike in his hair. Now though, he had silver glitter around his eyes ,making them pop ,and his hair had fewer spikes in it, and had blue glitter in it. Then he smiled brightly and I realized I was staring.

"You're... um.... yeah you're welcome." I stuttered and staredat my feet. Moments later he was gone and walking towards the building. I quickly turned and followed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got no comments last time but wrote this chapter anyways. Sorry about all the puncsuation, spelling, and grammar mistakes. I am doing this on my phone. Well anyways leave me a comment telling me if I should continue.