Chapter 11

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Cassandra Clare!!

Alec

After my breakfast with my Magnus we went to the park and watched the clouds, mainly enjoying eachothers company. We were laying side by side, are hands touching. After that we had gone to back to Magnus' flat. That was where we were at that moment, cuddled up on Magnus' couch watching old movies. I was't really paying that much attention, I was more fascinated by Magnus' interest in the movie. His eyes were wide and he laughed quite often.

"Alec darling, please stop staring at me watch the movie. You are going to miss my favorite part." He whined, and I turned back to the movie. Since I didn't understand what was going on I pretended to be interested, while really I was thinking about Magnus and where our relationship was going. When I had finally cam back in focus with reality Magnus had tears streaming down his face from the moody. Despite the smeared make up and red puffy eyes he still looked perfect. I put my arm around his waist and pulled him closer, earning a dazzling smile.

By the time the movie was over Magnus and I were tangled up with eachother. I had my head on his chest while his legs were thrown ovre top of mine. His arm was around my shoulder and my arm head never moved from his waist. Magnus looked down at me and smiled, proving he didn't want to get out of this position any more then I did. Realizing what we were doing I pulled back. Magnus gave me a disapointed look and sighed.

"Alexander, I am sorry." I shook my head.

"Its my fault. I am really sorry Magnus, I just really wish I could tell my family about us."

"Why don't you?"

"Because Magnus, I will be shunned or disowned. You don't know how people like..... me are treated in the shadowhunter world." Magnus rolled his eyes, but sighed showing defeat.

"You're right. I don't, so I am not going to pressure you into anything. But darling, may I ask what there is to tell between us?" His words hurt. I thought there was something between us, something special. Clearly he didn't feel the same way. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Alexander, wait. Thats not the way I ment it. It was supposed to be a question. I was asking you what you think is between us." Magnus shouted. I sat down in a near by chair and took a deep breath. The worst part was that I knew I was over reacting about this, but what was between Magnus and I felt so real. I just didn't want it to ever end. Magnus was quickly crouched by my side.

"Alexander, please listen to me." He pleaded, starring into my eyes. I sighed, feeling defeated.

"Alright." He smiled and wrapped me in a hug. I laughed and put my face in the crook of his neck. We walked back to the couch and sat down.

"I really am sorry Alec, I was trying to ask you where you thought this relationship was going." I felt a blush creep onto my face. "Because I would say that it is something amazing. I think what we have is special and unique." As I looked at him I could tell he was not lying.

Magnus

Alec studied my face, and I was being completely honest. He stared into my eyes and blushed.

"And what exactly is it that we have Magnus? I feel like I am ruining whatever it is because not even my own family knows. Magnus, I dont know what this is, so please tell me." He said, tears clearly forming in his eyes. I sighed, mainly because I didn't no either. I looked into the shadowhunters eyes and finally thought of something to say.

Moments later our lips were together in a possionate kiss. I licked his bottom lick asking for him to open his mouth. He denied it. Feeling him smile against my mouth I put my hands on his hips and pulled him in closer. When he gasped I used the oppertunity to slide my toung into his mouth. He moaned, and it encouraged me to continue what I was doing. I picked him up and carried him into the bedroom, never once breaking the kiss. (A/N Malec does not go all the way in this chapter.) Once I layed him on the bed I got on top of him and broke the kiss for a second.

Alec

I woke up with a smile because my sparkly warlock was by my side. With my head on his chest I could hear his abnormal heart beat. My heart skipped a beat as his eyes fluttered open and locked on me. A familiar blush crept onto my face when he kissed me.

"Good morning darling. How did you sleep?" He said in almost a whisper.

"Better then I ever have." I told him and cuddled back into his chest not wanting to get up. "Can we stay in bed all day?" He smiled, but shook his head.

"I reserved us lunch at 1 o'clock, so we can stay in bad until 11." He said. I checked the time and saw that it was 7 am. It was late for me, but I agreed to stay until it was time they start getting ready.