Chapter 12

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Cassandra Clare!!

Alec

"Magnus, hurry up. We're going to be late." I whined through the bedroom door. It was 12:25 and the restraunt was 30 minutes away.

"Alexander, darling. You can't rush perfection." I rolled my eyes and I heard Magnus laugh. "And don't even bother denying that eye roll dear." I sighed and sat down on the floor next to the door. I had on black skinny jeans and a light blue t-shirt on the Magnus claimed matched my eyes perfectly. I planned on wearing some black dress shoes but Magnus had to get me those from my room at the institute. Ten minutes later he came out of the bedroom and I stared in awe. He had on rainbow skinny jeans, a purple t-shirt, and his hair was spiked. And-of course- all of it was coated in silver glitter. Surprisingly he only had on eyeliner for make up. I noticed his fingernails were painted a sparkly purple.

"Stop staring or you are going to be the one to make us late." I blushed, and he snapped causing my shoes to appear on my feet. He took my hand and we walked to the door. He hailed a taxi and we slid inside. After he told the cabbie our destination my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw my Moms name on the screen. Magnus must have seen because he took had a look of sheer horror on his face.