Chapter 14

Disclaimer: All Characters Belong To Cassandra Clare

Magnus

As Alec and I entered the resteraunt we were greeted by a hyper young waiter. He greeted us and brought us over to a booth suitable for four people. I slid into one and Alec slid into another and we just talked for a while. Eventually the waiter came back and we all went silent.

"Are you gentlemen expecting anyone else this evening?" He said, looking from Alec to me. I quickly shook my head.

"No, it will just be us this evening." I toldhim in a slitely threatening tone. As he took a step back he gave me a slight head nod and cotinued.

"Anyways, my name is Tyler and I will be you server this evening.May I get you anything to drink?" I watched Alec skim over his menu for a few seconds before setting it down and returning his attention back to the waiter.

"I will just take a water." He mumbled. Tyler quickly wrote it down and turned to me.

"I'll take a water as well, thank you." And he quickly left. I turned over to Alec and smiled. He blushed a bright red color and smiled back.

"When do you plan on... coming out?" I asked him, doing my best not to make him uncomfortable. He looked down at the table and sighed.

"I don't know Magnus. Gay shadowhunters are shunned and hated. I want to come out, I really do, but I just can't." I decided to change the subject.

"So, darling, when was the last time you went on a date?" There was a silence, and then suddenly he looked back up. He was a crimson red color.

"Never. This is the first date I have ever been on. Like I said, I am in the closet. My sister told me I am so deep I could probably find narnia." I laughed becaus eI remembered him saying that the first time we "went out" together..

"Wait... I thought that narnia was in a wardrobe or something." I said. He smiled.

"I guess it is..." We both laughed for a while until the waiter came back with our water andtook our order. Alec got chicken and salad while I stuck to pancakes and eggs. I felt like having another breakfast.

"You know, when we first met our waiter I thought he was going to be hyper and annoying, but he is so boring he is making my hair go limp." I wined, trying to get my sparkly spikes to stay up. I heard Alec laugh and I shot him a quick glare.

"Is that possible? I mean, I can practically smell the hair gel from here." I exagerated a gasp and laughed. The rest of our dinner consisted of jokes and laughing. We went home around 9pm. By the time we arrived at the flat Alec kept zoning out and getting tired. I helped him upstairs and into the bedroom before I crawled into bed with him.

"Goodnight Alec." I whispered as he cuddled into my side.

"Night Magnus." He mumbled. I smiled as he bagan to lightly snore.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear, though I knew he couldn't hear me.