Chapter 10

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Cassandra Clare, not me.

A/N: Please read my other story "Why do I Keep Coming Back?"

Magnus

I woke up to the shadowhunters head on my chest. I smiled, and his eyes fluttered open. His blue eyes shone like diamonds, and they stared right at me. He smiled, and my heart skipped a beat. He had such a lovely smile.

"Goodmornig beautifull." I said, smiling as a blush crept onto his face. "I love it when you blush like that, it makes you simply irresistable, more then you naturally are." His blush grew deeper.

"Th-thank you." He squeeked. I laughed and sat us both up. He sighed and got out of bed. As if just realising he was shirtless he crossed his arms over his chest. I chuckled, and snapped my fingers causing a blue t-shirt to appear on him. He laughed, and returned to my side. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room where I had already made a deliciouse bacon, egg, and toast breakfast appear for us.

A/N: Sorry this is like, a really short chapter but it is getting late and I am tired. I only posted this today because I promised you guys I would. I may not be able to get another chapter up for 2 days but I will do my best to get a longer one up sooner then that.