1. Meet and Greet

"Hurry up ," I said to my friend Layla.
"I'm coming , don't get your thong in a wad."

We were on our way to the 4ou show and they were doing a meet and greet just before the show and I was overly excited.

We walked out the door , hopped in the car , and then it hit me. I was going to me the Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Yes I know what your thinking ...I shouldn't get to excited I'm just a fan nothing is gonna happen. But it's the thought that counts eh.

"Layla , how much longer till were there I said from the passenger seat."
"About twenty minutes Lynn ...I'm seriously about to freak out ,"she said squealing .
I asked her for the aux cord in which her phone was plugged in.
I was really getting sick of listening to old one direction songs. Though I do love the boys , it gets old sometimes.
She gave me the aux cord , and for the last twenty minutes of our exciting journey. I played a mix of Sia , Demi Lovato , 5Sos , and Charlie Puth.

We pulled into the parking lot of a huge building with a sign up front the said:
Dolan Twins Meet and Greet this way.
She turned the car off, took a deep breath, looked at me , and we both squealed as we looked up at the huge building with our own tiny little eyes.