Flight

"Hey baby get up," I said sitting on top of Grayson,"our flight is in 4 hours we have to pack."

He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. He pulled me down so that I was hugging him.

"I could get use to waking up with you all up on me," he said gripping my butt.

He turned my face so that it was on his and we started kissing. I sat up and patted his chest.

"Save it for Hawaii hot stuff."

"Sure thing hot mama," he said winking comically.

"Im gonna go hop in the shower while you pack your bag."

"Okay ," I said pulling out the suit case from under our bed.

We were gonna be in Hawaii for 7 days. I picked out my wardrobe for the 7 days and now is the fun part.....bathing suits and lingerie.
I grabbed my 3 bikinis and two black one pieces. I shoved them in my suit case and grabbed three different matching sets of lingerie.
Then I grabbed the necessities:
Tooth brush , deodarent , money , make up , shoes , sunglasses , phone charger, ear buds , hair curler and straighter...etc.

Grayson hopped out of the shower and I hopped in.

About 2 hours later we were completely ready.
Me and Grayson just started a movie to fill time and cuddled up on the couch. After about 20 minutes I looked at Grayson and studied him. His beautiful eyes. His perfectly carved cheek bones and jawline. His perfectly positioned mole by his mouth. Him. Perfect. Those two words go together like peanut butter and Jelly.
Suddenly without warning I straddled him and started kissing him. We both slowly melted into the kiss. He laid us down so that I was lying on top of him. I put my hand up his shirt and started tracing my finger through the perfect defined abs of his. He started fondling my boobs slightly. I broke the kiss and we just hugged tightly like something was pulling us apart. I felt so safe in his arms. Nothing and I mean nothing could ever break our bond.

" I love you Mrs. Dolan ," he said sqeezing tighter and kissing my forhead.

"I love you to Mr. Dolan," i said kissing his lips.
About 30 minutes later we got really hungry so we fixed up a snack and ate it.  We woke up 4 am and our flights at 8. It is currently 6:50.

We sat at the table and ate our snack
I suddenly heard whimpers and a cry for mommy coming from the back room. I walked in and studied the yellow plastered walls and gray carpetting. Toys were scattered along the floor.

"Hey bug," I said lifting her out of her crib.
She was silent. I could tell she wasnt gonna have a good morning.
"Lets get you dressed sis , your going to Grandma's," I said walking to her closet and dresser. I pulled out a white short sleeved shirt with frills on the shoulder. I put that shirt with a pair of purple washed denim shorts. I  picked out her tiny  gray converse from the closet and I showed her the  outfit. She shrugged her shoulders so i just decided to attempt to put on her clothes. She didnt fuss which was a sign she didn't hate the clothes. I packed her a 7 day bag real quick. Making sure she was happy and content with every outfit.
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
"C'mon sis you gotta let mommy do your hair," Grayson said as she cried because she didnt like any of the ways I fixed it. So I just gave up and left her brunette curls alone.
"Come on its time to go guys," i said turning off all the lights in the house and locking the door.

5 minutes later.

We were in the airport waiting on our  flight.
"Flight 8 is now boarding," said the lady over the intercom.
"Lets go babe," I said waking Grayson up with a kiss as he had been sleeping. We had already went through security so we were good.
We boarded the plane and immediately napped. I was so exhausted from waking up early and dealing with bug. Shes a diva sometimes.
About an hour into the flight we both woke up and played on our phones and rough housed around for the remainder of the flight. We landed and rented a rental car to take places. We got our luggage and drove to the beach house we reserved. It was a huge beautiful 3 bedroom house with beachfront. We had a little piece of paradise all to our selves. It was amazing.
"Baby lets go hunt for crabs, " Grayson said .
"Okay grab the nets and stuff," I said amd he nodded.

We caught a crab!! It was tiny but it was a crab!
When we got home it was time to get frisky. I made Grayson and I a Cocktail and after about 2 cocktails  we forgot about fruit mix and took straight vodka. I was wasted. So was Grayson.

"Babe sit in this chair, " I said pulling a chair to the middle of the living room.
"Mmm okay, " he said biting his bottom lip.
"I'll brb," I said slurred.
I walked to the bathroom and changed into my lingerie.
Halg of my boobs were hanging over my bra. I did have pretty big boobs but thats besides the point. I pulled on my black lace thongs and checked myself.  I looked good.

I walked out and told Grayson to close his eyes. I snuck past him without him seeing me. I took a bandana and blindfolded him. I straddled him and started grinding him. Grayson had his little man bun and he had no shirt on with his gray sweatpants.
I hopped off of his lip and kissed him on the lips passionately.
For the remainder of the night we made love.
Best night in a while.